So Many Nerds! <3 Calling all Nerds

Options

Replies

• Dawnymaries
    Dawnymaries Posts: 109
    Options
    Star Trek, X-Files, Buffy, Angel, Walking Dead, LOTR, Harry Potter nerd. :3
    I supposed I should add that I also love me some games!

Was addicted to WoW for a few years, met my (now ex) boyfriend on there.xD Also met my soulmate on a Final Fantasy forum he created back in 2001... so, yeah. Antisocial nerd is me.
  • Curvynerdgirl
    Options
    Yay for Geeks!
  • jheilala63
    Options
    I am a Theatre Nerd, who loves zombies, (Walking Dead) Working on a Move to NYC to become an actor, writer, what ever happens,
    I am on a 30 lb journey to be where I want to be physically for NYC
    Support for Support
    I BLOG! So check me out,
    I am on every day and Love to send encouragement!
    Friend for Friend!
    <3
    We are all in this together

Feel free to add me, I greatly enjoy The Walking Dead as well!
  • Grandmasboy2852
    Options
    I used to say "I'm not a nerd, I'm a jock who is too cool for Sports" (Bart Simpson Quote) But I've come to realize there is no getting around it. I'm a nerd... The older I get, the nerdier I become. And I enjoy it!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Nerds! <3
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Pi day is next week! Who else is celebrating??
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd. I don't like to just work my body, but my brain, too.
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Card carrying member of Nerds R Us and Geeks R Us.
  • fairykelly13
    fairykelly13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    <3 I have taken control of my nerddom!
    trying to be sexy when you have stayed up all night rereading harry potter for the 100th time, its hard to look good doing that.

All the music i listen to is show tunes
    even while working out

I love shakespeare
    like alot
    alot alot
    spend my free time reading that too

<3 and has any one been watching king of the nerds

any way geeks and nerds unite

oh i also work with cell phones,
    and love my apple products eak rant over

Have been loving King of the Nerds... Although Virgil about broke my heart when he was leaving and said that that was the first time he had ever felt like a part of a group! Poor guy - wanted to give him a hug!!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    There's asthma medication and all the cheese whiz you can eat and brand new calcium denitrified boards over here;

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3566-the-geek-squid
  • HeavierThan_Heaven
    HeavierThan_Heaven Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm an anime nerd! Not to mention I love my batman comics. (:
  • alabamachik21
    alabamachik21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love all kinds of nerd stuff :D
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who, Harry Potter,Game of Thrones geek :flowerforyou:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    So I own over a thousand book and have read each one multiple times. I am a recovering wow-er (FOR THE HORDE)

Also I love Star Wars and Star Trek which is just entertaining to see others reactions.

Wheel of time, Game of thrones, Dresden files, SG1, zelda, Walking dead, Harry Potter, super heros, ect
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Sure why not, I'm a major geek. Also Buffy is my girl.
  • Wargamergal
    Wargamergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have found the post of my people!

I am a nerd - always was but in denial in high school now I have met my partner I am out and proud!

I love all things Dr Who - Read and loved Game of Thrones before it was cool (feeling like such a hipster) Boyfriend got me into Supernatural at like season 6 so I am currently going through the backlog.

I love my wargames! I play Warmachine/Hordes and have a pretty strong Trollblood force (my Mountain King is in my profile pik with me) and am branching into Cygnar

Recently started RPG with a bit of D&D and now some Iron Kingdoms.

Oh and I really enjoy computer games - Pokemon will always have a special place in my heart

Hit me up if you want someone to nerd with :)
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I just started teaching myself to code, so I can take over the world.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    We are all in this together

I'm a real High School Musical nerd too.
  • Izzerial
    Izzerial Posts: 58
    Options
    Yup guilty. Dungeons & Dragons, Magic The Gathering (still owning ~10000 lol), Star Wars, Star Trek, all of Whedon's masterpieces (Buffy, Firefly, Dollhouse, ...), League of Legends, used to play WoW and Diablo. Count me in.
  • TheGnomeQueen
    Options
    Yeah, I'm a total geek.

My geeky traits/interests include, but are not limited to:

- Reading mass amounts of sci-fi/fantasy/dystopian literature (Jules Verne, H.G Wells, Bradbury, Orwell, Vonnegut, Arthur C. Clark, George RR Martin, Anne Rice, Philip K. **** and many more). I like black humor.

-Playing computer games like Skyrim, WOW, The Sims, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, Civilization IV, City of Heroes (RIP).

- Being paranoid that we are living in a virtual simulation created by our technologically superior selves, or that we have been genetically altered by alien beings as some sort of experiment.

- Anything paranormal.

Anyone who is like-minded, feel free to add me. It is hard to find people to talk conspiracy theories with. I would love to meet people who share my interests and also my weight loss goals. I am 28 years old, 5'6, currently around 142 lbs, trying to take off about 10 of those.

EDIT: Oh, and I really love beer. I would like to meet people who are passionate about beer and incorporate it into a healthy lifestyle. Not really geeky, but one of my favorite things.