A small thank you..... (pics)

Options

Replies

• Luvmyhubby222
    Luvmyhubby222 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You are a machine! You look great, and more importantly you "sound" like you feel so good. Very inspirational! Way to go!!
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You are so lovely! Thank you for posting, you look amazing!
  • deepuckett1
    deepuckett1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you for confirmed what I believed all along and hoped I could help others understand. This is a "life" change, not a diet. I've lot 49 lbs in a year, didn't break any speed records but for my age (over 50), I think it's A'OK. You are an inspiration, thank you for sharing such a personal story.
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    What an amazing post. Thank you.
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    This has to be one of the most awesome Success Stories I've ever read here! Congratulations on seizing your future, and knowing...just absolutely KNOWING!...that you can do this!
  • volvo03
    volvo03 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just found this site through one of the ladies that worked in my cardiologists office. I have been logging my food and exercise going on my second week. You are a true inspiration to me to get to my goal weight.!!!!Thanks for sharing your success.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Great work and keep it up!
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    First, HUGE congratulations! You are extremely inspiring! I am closer to the beginning of my journey but I had to take the time to make this about being healthy instead of losing X pounds. I know this is not always an easy journey but every day is a new day. Good for you for doing this every.single.day!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Ah .... that is what I really need ... attitude adjustment.

Actually I think this is why I am more motavated this time. I want this to be the last time I need to become unfat; but it will be the first time I will become wise in my life style change. Its all attitude, hard work and being able to connect with people like you to see that it really can be done.
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This brought tears to my eyes as I thought of myself, thank you for sharing your story. You like many others on this site are an inspiration :)
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Love your story, thank you so much for sharing, you are an inspiration!
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Amazing =] Thank you for sharing!
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    wow! just wow! thats impressive!!! loooooove your story, your journey, your drive. Keep up the good work you are doing amazing!!! and now you have become a person for me to look up to and get advice from just as those others did for you. again WOW!!!!
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! You're an inspiration :)
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Its great to read all about members journeys and not just vieling a stack of photos before and after pics without the history.

You are truly an inspiration.
  • jennieb75
    jennieb75 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wonderful message... Thank you so much for sharing this!! Being fit, not "un-fat"... That is perfect and I'm striving for that same thing too! :-). Thank you :-)
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration. I hope many people read this and want to follow in your lead!
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    So beautifully written - I loved reading your story! And thank you...you inspired me to wake up from my carb induced nap today & burn off some of my calories :)
  • cfz2314
    cfz2314 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing, life can be challenging but you have stood up and accepted the challenge. Keep up the good work and realize that you can crush any stubling block that comes at you...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!