MFP and going too far?

Options
13»

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    some people take it too far and are too obsessed, but thats their problem, everyone handles things differently.
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Most restaurants aren't on any kind of calorie tracking site, because it's the customers who put them there, not the companies them selves.
    The companies that do publish their menu and calorie information, sheesh, it's enough to make you not want to eat out...
    You think you're eating a 'reasonable' meal of fries, burger and a drink, when in one sitting, you're chowing more than half your daily allowance in one go.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm going to put a bet that, that day was her first day on MFP.
    Any other takers?

Nah. I'd bet that she's one of the ones that touts absolute knowledge and gets the, "you're only like that because you're behind a computer screen," speeches thrown at her. Poor girl needs In Place of a Roadmap. [ducks and runs]
  • lunameow
    lunameow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh please. I wasn't THAT bad. I just have to be careful because you just know they're putting extra fat and stuff in the food.

(No, it wasn't really me. If I'm eating out, there's a pretty good chance it's not even getting logged because it's a special, don't-care-about-calories occasion.)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    angry_customer_complaining_to_chef_in_restaurant_BLD091592.jpg

I hate that guy. It seems like he's everywhere - in restaurants, at the gym, in the check-out line at the grocery store, sitting behind me in traffic, on the airplane, in the freaking library...just...everywhere.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    bump in hopes the original lady the thread was about sees this :devil:

i'd like to just say, get a life
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    bump in hopes the original lady the thread was about sees this :devil:

i'd like to just say, get a life

I second that :laugh:
  • AngelsInThighHighs