Looking for positive people who log on daily

Options

Replies

• anyadempsay
    Options
    Hello y'all!
    Let's be friends:-)

I've only been on myfitnesspal for about 45 days. Love this app! Lost some weight. Feeling better every day!

Work out like crazy every day burning at least 700 calories. Most of the days my workouts burn me close to 1500-1700 calories. I eat a max of 1500 calories per day and for the last 3 weeks my weight hasn't change a lot. A couple of lbs maybe. I'm so frustrated. My hubby says that I actually don't eat enough. Any suggestions on what's wrong with me?

Thank you all!
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Me me me!
  • Brittany3oh3
    Options
    Me! Add me if you'd like anyone. :) we can help each other out!
  • alligobaba
    Options
    I'm a college student who used MFP RELIGIOUSLY in 2011 and lost about 25 pounds because of it. Unfortunately, I fell into the college weight gain trap and gained it all back (and then some) in my past semester or so, but I'm ready to use this again! Last time I didn't really add anyone, but I'd love to try it out this time and have some buddies to motivate each other to lose, so please feel free to add me! :)
  • GinaNichole84
    GinaNichole84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and looking for the same! Everyone please feel free to add me! Like many, I do better with others who are doing the same. :)
  • MatinJ
    MatinJ Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me. I am positive and I am in the same boat as you.
  • KimLovesDon
    KimLovesDon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I log on every day, I'm very positive (for the most part) ,you can add me if you'd like.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    logg on .
  • lisabig21
    Options
    count me in, i need support and encouragement really bad , so come and be my friend and lets support each other on our journey
  • lynzbeaner
    lynzbeaner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am on here constantly! Add me! Anyone else feel free to as well.
  • lynzbeaner
    Options
    It seems as though your workouts are canceling out your food intake. I would say workout less and/or eat more. Feel free to add me!
  • lynzbeaner
    Options
    That last pots was for Anyadempsey
  • Skinny_Laurie
    Options
    Love that!!! You have motivated me right out of denial! Too cool! I love this site!
  • fishinthetown
    fishinthetown Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Skinny_Laurie
    Options
    I'm here everyday. I am Positive. I have a long way to go, but I'm a Great support! :happy:
    My diary is open to all. (scared to say that) But I'm 15 days in and could use a friend too :)
  • stefanyahy
    Options
    Me too! Me too! I've been posting just about everyday -thanks to my phone- Its always nice to meet new people going through the same thing!! :D
  • danamckenna2011
    Options
    Hello Fitnesspals!

Does anyone else think the name of this app is funny, because it's SO awesome at having the biggest data storage ever of just about any food you could look up- but the fitness part of this is really lacking! I just use "circuit training- general" which is located under cardio. Who else uses the exercise logs? Any tips/tricks? I have clients who use this app and it's always tricky after we train to figure out how to log the workouts.

Anyway, I'm a trainer who has been in the fitness industry since the age of 14 and as age 40 I'm the one needing to lose weight! I've gone through about 5 major life transitions in the past 2 years and I'm finally taking my life back. I have a goal to lose 30 lbs. I've dropped 5 so far- just started 2 weeks ago.

My goal is pretty aggressive- I'm looking to reach it by June. I'm trying some Paleo type of eating (working my way into it, but not there yet) and going to implement some double workouts.

The only other time I had to lose weight was from pregnancies- both times I dropped the 50 lbs gained in 4-5 months. It's pretty amazing what your body can do (healthfully) when you eat right and exercise hard on a regular, consistent basis. The weight falls off. I'm excited!

Positive people only reply! :happy:
  • MatinJ
    MatinJ Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me.
  • HealthyFocused715
    HealthyFocused715 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just recently joined MFP and I am also looking for positive people to help with support, encouragement and motivation!
  • jillreed34
    jillreed34 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like some good motivating friends!