Looking for positive people who log on daily

Options

Replies

• cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    On here multiple times per day... Add if you like. Good luck!!!!
  • Fabulousmonica
    Options
    Hi! :) feel free to add me!! I'm also in need of some positive and motivating people to add
  • JessaLee1212
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • chaaalgeo
    chaaalgeo Posts: 70
    Options
    feel free to add me i have logged on multiple time a day for last 65 days.:smile:
  • Jojo1859
    Jojo1859 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Pick me! :D no seriously feel free to add me! I always try to be positive and encouraging!
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I log in daily, in fact I'm normally on here more often than I am facebook... i LOVE to motivate others, as well as get the motivation from people as well... Feel free to add me everyone!
  • JessikaBlayne
    JessikaBlayne Posts: 1,457
    Options
    i at least attempt to log in every day. i miss a day here and there but its usually on the weekend when i cant get to a computer or im to busy with house work and such. but i love supporting everyone im very positive (: Anyone feel free to add me. I would love to join you on your journey!
  • thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm on here and log daily- I would love to have any of you as friends here!

Please feel free to add me, I'm always happy to send out some positive vibes!
  • Cozza_frenzy
    Cozza_frenzy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New to mfp also lookin for friends to compete with to.keep what little excitement there is in dieting there lol
  • www1962
    www1962 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello all looking for some friends to help encourage me
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm at 200+ days of logging and I'm positive and I don't comment on food diaries. Anyone can add me. :flowerforyou:
  • TooLeftFeet
    TooLeftFeet Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I log in most days, but lately I haven't been good at logging my food. I need to get back to that!!!
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me!!
  • wowsrz
    wowsrz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... I exercise daily (if not twice a day), I have an open diary, and I'm on here multiple times a day :-). I could always use more friends for motivation and support that are looking for the same and log on daily :flowerforyou:

Good luck!!
  • kalieah
    kalieah Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm new and don't have many friends. Feel free to add me! I don't bite;)
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I log on daily and try to comment on posts as much as I can. My food diary is private though, but if that's not a problem feel free to add me! :smile:
  • kimmym0324
    kimmym0324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm positive most of the time, unless I have PMS...and I log daily! Sending FR now :)
  • littlelu222
    Options
    Yay! Love new friends! =)
  • tianormie
    tianormie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If you're still looking for more mfp friends, feel free to add me. The more the merrier, especially when we all choose to think positive. Yay! :bigsmile: