Looking for positive people who log on daily

Options

Replies

• CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I log most every day unless we are away from home and have no wifi (we camp a lot).
  • j3nnal3igh13
    Options
    Yep!! That's me! Feel free to add me. Always looking for more friends along the way :smile:
  • joellevh
    joellevh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Woah. I am positive. And I log in every day.
    I am not the bestest at always commenting on posts or in forums but I qualify for what ya wrote to begin with anyway! :D

same here. lol
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, feel free to add me..:smile:
  • anthophora
    anthophora Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday and (almost) always very positive. Anyone is free to add me as well!
  • mariadiva2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me : )
  • stella1314
    stella1314 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am always only positive!!!
  • staylowbro
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)) :)
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I'm positive....that I log in everyday....

:wink:
  • kayenne78
    kayenne78 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too... I log on everyday! :D
  • bmag1969
    bmag1969 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    anyone is free to add me as well
  • karemt62
    karemt62 Posts: 4
    Options
    Saw your post and I am also looking to add more friends if you would like! I log on several times a day. Thanks!
  • jennifer_255
    jennifer_255 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    HI all, i try to be positive :) started curves strength training and changing eating habbits so yeah i feel more positive looking for new friends x
  • littlelu222
    Options
    Love to see so many positive people here! Hope we can start something here =)
  • Herlacher31
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, i log in every day :)
  • phylsyl
    phylsyl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Always looking to broaden my support base and not my hips! Feel free to add me, anyone. Daily log-ins and positive outlook, looking for same.
  • kimmyrn42
    kimmyrn42 Posts: 30
    Options
    I have only just begun but would be glad to lend support...feel free to add me.
  • CleanFoodChef
    Options
    I've been dealing with some nasty people on this site in the community boards. I don't know why some people just always have to be right, even when opinions are involved. I am looking for someone who I can share information with and will share intelligent information with me. I need positive people.

ADD ME! I am just really getting started with this. :flowerforyou:
  • Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I have been a member for a while. I had my second son and I am now back on track and am trying to log on daily. Good Luck. You will be very happy you joined MFP, becuase it works. :happy:
  • swtjenny90
    swtjenny90 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    im addicted to this app! i log on everyday! i love this thing. im super encouraging if anyone wants to add me it never hurts to add more friends! :) have a good day everybody good luck!