Options
    <--- Pick me!! :happy:
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    me me me! anyone feel free to add :)
  • nyieshaheron
    Options
    :blushing: :flowerforyou: Hello I am new and have log in everyday for last 16 days. I am motivated and Determined to continue my new Lifestyle. My new way of eating and working out. Hope to meet positive people so we can encourage each other.
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone~

I log in everyday (because if I don't I will be naughty). Please feel free to add me! I need accountability partners!

Thanks!
  • Bootjockey
    Bootjockey Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm positive, and I log in daily, and I even run a Facebook page for successful motivation! :-)

-BootJockey
  • AlmostAfloat
    AlmostAfloat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    this is only my second day logging but hey! two in a row :P
  • beerpuss
    beerpuss Posts: 1
    Options
    i would like to be involved, i am trying to loose weight for a vacation this summer.
  • josee1965
    Options
    I am new as well and try to keep things positive. I am truly committed to a new lifestyle (even quit smoking 9 days ago)! Need friends with positive attitudes and big sense of humor!
  • AnjellaRose_GF_SillyYak
    Options
    you can all add me too :)
  • zhvah18
    zhvah18 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log in everyday and want friends who are motivating so I can do the same. :smile:
  • josee1965
    Options
    I am new as well and try to keep things positive. I am truly committed to a new lifestyle (even quit smoking 9 days ago)! Need friends with positive attitudes and big sense of humor!

Awesome! Much easier to work out when you don't smoke. I quit. 3 and half years ago and feel lot better. I was doing well with exercise and then hit menopose. Back at the weight loss again and doing even better
  • WinterDragon
    WinterDragon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me as well. I log in daily as well, though as my friend list gets longer I'm not as good as I used to be about commenting on everything. :) But I try to keep the positive vibes flowing.
  • saraklaman
    Options
    Please add me! I log in everyday and I need awesome people as well to help keep me motivated!!!! Im always up to learning new receipes and easy snacks!! :)
  • albagirl
    albagirl Posts: 1
    Options
    It always helps to have someone to compare notes, get excited with, or vent to. Feel free to add me:wink:
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    fastfoodietofitcutie Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    55 days and counting!
  • Nauti_Buoy
    Nauti_Buoy Posts: 135
    Options
    I'm always on and off throughout the day. I like fun interactive friends, but be warned my diets consists of sarcasm, and drunken humor.
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I log on daily. I have missed days in the past when I was traveling/moving but now that I'm settled I am here every single day. This page is my home page!

And I'm pretty positive and up beat.

Add me :)
  • mdearmond
    mdearmond Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i log every day, am honest about it even if its terrible, and love new people :)
  • josh0208
    josh0208 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I consider myself very positive and have been a daily logger. Send me a friend request! :)
  • randimarie1125
    randimarie1125 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I do!! And would love some more friends : )