30 Day Shred results: day 1 vs day 23 - pics

Options
13»

Replies

• Liliespad
    Options
    Awesome.. You look great, kept up the good work.
  • blueangelclb
    Options
    Thats amazing! Good for you! Keep it up girl. You got this! I understand you not wanting to wait. I took pics after I did it on my day 14 and noticed it I had lost already when compared to the pics I took on the first day before I started. I'm getting antsy on wanting to take more pics and get on the scale but I'm making myself wait. I only have 9 days left till I'm finished.
  • Angela_BB40
    Angela_BB40 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I started 30 day shred on March 1. Thanks for posting your pics. I'm super motivated now.
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've started doing 30DS and C25K and really hope for the same kind of results!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Fab results big clap for you! :bigsmile:
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! Good for you! Keep it up girl. You got this! I understand you not wanting to wait. I took pics after I did it on my day 14 and noticed it I had lost already when compared to the pics I took on the first day before I started. I'm getting antsy on wanting to take more pics and get on the scale but I'm making myself wait. I only have 9 days left till I'm finished.
    WOW you are very patient :) I weigh miself every morning and already measured miself 3 times. I lost 6.5 inches around my waist.
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    AMAZING!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!