Replies

• katattak73
    katattak73 Posts: 143
    Options
    Awesome!! you look Great! keep it up!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    aside from how amazing your body looks, your skin is just glowing!! super job! keep it up
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • ghostdivatonya
    ghostdivatonya Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Proud of you!!!!!
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this --- you've done a terrific job. I have about 140 total to lose --- down about 45 so far. (Excited that the amount I have to lose is now in the double digits -- that's something, right?) I have a question, though, if you don't mind answering it. How much did you lose before you needed different sized clothes? I am not there yet, though I may be getting close. Like you, I'm 5'11", and therefore the weight is not as obvious on me. I wear a size 22, and have for a long time --- and am still able to wear a size 22. Clothes are definitely more loose and fit better than they did before, but I'm just wondering how much longer it will be before I really "need" new clothes.

Thanks again for the inspirational post. You're awesome!!!

It honestly dependeds on the person. Some people can lose 15lbs and drop, some lose 45lbs and then drop. It all depends on the person. As for me, the first drop in size didn't come until the first 25-30lbs were lost. I've gone from a 30-32 to a low 22 (meaning I can fit size 20 now, but there are still some 20's I can't fit yet, and may need to buy the size up). Don't be discouraged if the dress size doesn't change for you the way it may change for others! What I suggest is that you go to the store, pick up 4 different brands of the next size down, try them all on, if they all fit, GREAT, you have "sized-down" as like to call it, but if they do not, purchase the ones that fit the least, and make them goal pants. I love doing goals like this because it allows you to celebrate the small accomplishments rather than having to wait until your "final goal" to feel that you've achieved something wonderful! HTH!
  • mrs_joshica
    Options
    Thank you all :D I appreciate all the support, encouragement, and congratulations!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    How wonderful!!! And to start without even realizing it!!

A very HUGE congrats to you!!
  • SalonBoi
    SalonBoi Posts: 60
    Options
    What an amazing job.. I'm only 3 weeks into my 100+ pound lifestyle change.. It does seem daunting to have to lose so much but I'm gonna just keep patting myself on my back for those 2lbs every time.. Thanks for sharing your story, people like me appreciate seeing others progress. You are very inspirational.. :-)
  • SalonBoi
    SalonBoi Posts: 60
    Options
    Oh and I love the piercing by the way :-)
  • ameliadlt
    ameliadlt Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I'm with you. Started at 340 and now at 273....I've come a long way with a long way to go still :)
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    beautiful! I have no doubt to see more success stories from you in the future!
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Nice work, you are lookin good!
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    BUMP, You just glow. You are inspiring everyone here. Thank you for this post!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What an amazing story I am rooting for you! Keep up the great work. You are an insirational individual!
  • pacosal
    pacosal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!!!!
  • mrs_joshica
    Options
    Awww Thanks!!!
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You've inspired me. I need to remember to stay at it like you and set goals that I can actually reach. Thanks for sharing!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, thank you for sharing!
  • kekagel
    kekagel Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl! You are looking good. I love that the last picture has a little sass!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!