Replies

• meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Girl you look great & im def following your vlog ! ;D
  • mary1028
    mary1028 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It is hard to believe that those pictures are of the same woman!! Thank you so much. I have lost 30+ but have over 90 lbs to go. Yesterday was one of those days that play head games with you. I keep thinking "who am I kidding" no way going to make it!
    Your story was just what I need this morning. Thank you for sharing. I bet that your daughter is so proud of you. She is as cute as a button!!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Beautiful inside and out! Congratulations on your weight loss and your determination to succeed. You have inspired more people than you probably realize. Great testimony!
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have lost 30+ but have over 90 lbs to go. Yesterday was one of those days that play head games with you. I keep thinking "who am I kidding" no way going to make it!

First, I'd like to thank you all for the encouragement and inspiration! It drives a person :D
    Second, I call those "my fat days", you know those days when everything is wrong, you wonder why you are doing this and if you should even keep going? Those are the days I whip out pictures, and thumb through what I used to look like. I look at old scale pictures of what I used to weigh, and say, "You know what, I'm not going back, today may not be great, but it doesn't have to stay that way. Absolutely refuse those days, push them to the side, and get your positive focus on! This is why I love taking pics, I have many that you all will NEVER see, but I take them and look at them, and go, yea, my body USED to look like that, and all I have to look forward to if I quit, is going back there!
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    fastfoodietofitcutie Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're doing great, you should be so proud. I'm impressed with not only the physical change but the mental/emotional change also. You seem to have such a great positive outlook it's inspiring! I'm one of those people who have a ton of weight to lose and it's depressing when you've worked hard and lost 20 lbs and it makes no physical difference.
  • mrs_joshica
    Options
    it's depressing when you've worked hard and lost 20 lbs and it makes no physical difference.

There we have the biggest dilemma that we face as those who have more than 20lbs or so to lose. You literally have to battle in your mind and tell yourself that no matter what it looks like right now, your efforts are NOT in vain. I wont lie to you, when there is no physical gratitude to weight loss, it becomes more challenging, but we have to fight past that because we KNOW the physical changes will come, though they may not be as visible as those who have less to lose, we WILL see it, and we can't give up because we don't. Stay encouraged, it IS POSSIBLE! :D
  • AVanCuren09
    AVanCuren09 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you darlin!! You have come so far and I love your positive attitude!
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    So great! Thanks for sharing and your words are so, so true. It's hard sometimes, especially when you look at how far you have to go. Again, thanks for sharing. I'll be sending a friend request.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great
  • Slimon191
    Slimon191 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    great work, you are looking great with so much motivation, keep it up :smile:
  • mrs_joshica
    Options
    Thank you :D
  • pichild
    pichild Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well I actually topped out closer to 400... like you my MFP starting weight was 340... Well I cannot identify what clicked in my brain something did... I thank God for MFP everyday.. For i could have never accomplished what I have with out this Site... Seeing the success is that people have really keeps me going.... thank you for sharing and keep up the great work!!!!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! YOU ARE DOING AWESOME!
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    You are amazingly inspiring, a beautiful woman and I loved the story. You look radiant and I know you will reach your goals. :)
  • adudu
    adudu Posts: 17
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!
  • mmontez1
    mmontez1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing results girl ;) My name is Michelle and I have already lost 16 pounds myself and have great troubles trying to figure out what I can eat or what exercises I can do. My weight has rollercoastered since I was about 5 years old, I have always been on the heavier side until the last past 10+ years where I can say that I am obese, Im tired of being tired and want change NOW! I have 2 small childeren whom I want to see grow and thrive but the path I have chosen has not been a good one. I would appriciate any advice you can give me so that I can educate myself with recipes & exercises.My ultimate goal is to lose anywhere from 100-120 pounds, and like you said even if it takes 2 years those 2 years keep on passing me by and I tell myself that I could of done it already,I think that my overeating wasnt a bad habit it was just a lifestyle I that I got too accustomed to! Even tho' the weight loss feels great Im scared of the long term commitment :(
  • mrs_joshica
    Options
    I would appriciate any advice you can give me so that I can educate myself with recipes & exercises.
    Hi! I've sent you a side message & a friend request!
  • 15andfat
    15andfat Posts: 10
    Options
    Woohoo! Hot mama! You are looking soooo good!
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    amazing journey! great for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!