MFP doesn't stand for MyFItnessPal...

Options

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    My Favorite Position.

YES WINNER!!!! Leave it to Nicole!! You ROCK girl!
    :heart: Awww, Davey!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Flirting is motivational

*bite*

• foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    must be a benefit of all that fitness
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    The flirting is all in fun. The biggest flirts I see on here are happily married or otherwise taken individuals who are even friends with their SO on MFP. There's nothing truly sexual about it. It's just a bunch of people with something big in common having a little fun with each other.

We're making dieting fun, which IS motivational! :)
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    10/10, ONS, Hold hands, and other ridiculous things.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    In before the internet rapists

heehehehehehehe <snort>

How YOU doing?

:wink:
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The flirting is all in fun. The biggest flirts I see on here are happily married or otherwise taken individuals who are even friends with their SO on MFP. There's nothing truly sexual about it. It's just a bunch of people with something big in common having a little fun with each other.

We're making dieting fun, which IS motivational! :)

Spoken perfectly
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Wait this isn't a dating site based on how many calories we consume? Damn!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Which is why I love it.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I think it's helped boost my confidence quite a bit honestly...I'm more used to being 'queen ugly' in the forums I frequent.
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I don't mind.

Honestly, I've never had self confidence. I love it when people can appreciate the work I've put in to my physique. I'm just learning to be "hot" now.

I welcome flirting, I suck at flirting though. :)

Plus, the wife finds it really really hot when people hit on me or I flirt with people. :)
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with this
    My first day on here i was genually shocked with the amount of flirting on forums and the amount of inappropiate private messages i got! Totally shocked!
    I just find it funny now though!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I totally dig it all.
  • lucille_heather
    Options
    Plus, by my photos, I get instantly judged as being fake and up myself by a lot of other girls on here. So its nice even if its flirty to get along with lads on here.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Flirting? I know nothing of this on this site.. it's just good, 'ole motivation. It works for ME , anyways!! ;-)

You had me until you said motivation. Havent seen much flirting or motivation, just arguing over petty things or bashing people if they are misinformed.

Is there some secret link to this flirting area?

You've got crappy friends then. I like to make people laugh. Come see me. :bigsmile:
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    lucille_heath
    Plus, by my photos, I get instantly judged as being fake and up myself by a lot of other girls on here. So its nice even if its flirty to get along with lads on here.

Whateves, lady, you're a total babe! *girl crush*

I like the flirting. I'm happily taken, but it's nice to see the increase in attention the closer I get to my goal. It helps keep me on track, just like it helps when my man gives me encouragement. I think the more positive reinforcement anyone gets, the better they do at whatever they are trying to do. Here, it happens to be increase health and, by default, look better.
  • lucille_heather
    Options
    @emirror
    thanks babe. totally nice to see a girl who doesnt instatnyl judge me on here. haha.
    your a total beaut as well :)
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    ^ 10
  • lucille_heather
    Options
    10?
  • fervc6064
    fervc6064 Posts: 77
    Options