MFP doesn't stand for MyFItnessPal...

Replies

• _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    OMG hahahahahahaha good one! I never thought of that hehehe
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    Bow chicka wow wow.

And really, it's what you make of it. I don't flirt or get flirted with.

How YOU Doin? :wink: :love:

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    > 1 year of consecutive logging
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    10/10 would hold hands with
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    OMG hahahahahahaha good one! I never thought of that hehehe

sarcasm?
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Damn, I've been doing it wrong.
    All this time, I've been logging food, exercise, and my weight.

I guess my time is better spent carrying on with the ladies. Just so I can carry on the appearance that I'm using this site for it's intended purpose, how many calories are burned "flirting".
  • Jacwhite22
    I totally agree with this
    My first day on here i was genually shocked with the amount of flirting on forums and the amount of inappropiate private messages i got! Totally shocked!
    I just find it funny now though!

Did your picture you had up then look anything like the one you have up now when you were "shocked by the amount of flirting and innappropriate private messages"?

Ice cream afficionado
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • StrongerThanThor
    StrongerThanThor Posts: 544 Member
    10?

bang
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    My Favorite Position.

I love you for this.

:flowerforyou:
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    there's flirting on here?!? No one has EVER flirted with me on here :tongue:
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    My first day on here i was genually shocked with the amount of flirting on forums and the amount of inappropiate private messages i got! Totally shocked!

Did your picture you had up then look anything like the one you have up now when you were "shocked by the amount of flirting and innappropriate private messages"?

Ice cream afficionado
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

its my current profile photo.
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    There's flirting going on here?? :wink:
  • beautifulbeast11
    beautifulbeast11 Posts: 202 Member
    Some of the flirting is a little outrageous... "Mmm baby, I want you to lift me" "I'll give you something to sweat about." Worst part is, they are serious.

Other flirting is funny because it's kind of middle schoolish, "Miss Johnson, paul56lifter keeps pulling at my hair!!!!"
  • Jacwhite22

Ice cream afficionado
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Yes......I am not shocked that you had lots of flirting/innapropriate PMs from strangers on the internet.
  • FootballGamer58
    Some of the flirting is a little outrageous... "Mmm baby, I want you to lift me" "I'll give you something to sweat about." Worst part is, they are serious.

Other flirting is funny because it's kind of middle schoolish, "Miss Johnson, paul56lifter keeps pulling at my hair!!!!"

i want you to lift me
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    there's flirting on here?!? No one has EVER flirted with me on here :tongue:

Hey there beautiful.............there, your MFP flirtginity has been taken.
  • Jacwhite22

Your hair looks like it smells nice. Would you like to try on my pants because I can totally see you in them.
  • beautifulbeast11

i want you to lift me

*flexes muscles* *opens arms* *puts chucks on* Alright, come here.
  • FootballGamer58

i want you to lift me

*flexes muscles* *opens arms* *puts chucks on* Alright, come here.

Good, Ill give you something to sweat about
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member

Ice cream afficionado
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Yes......I am not shocked that you had lots of flirting/innapropriate PMs from strangers on the internet.

doesnt bother me. its my MFP, my photo. Not like i expected random men to send me inappropriate messages and requests to send them things.
  • beautifulbeast11

Your hair looks like it smells nice. Would you like to try on my pants because I can totally see you in them.

Silly boy, I don't wear pants. :blushing: