completely bald + beard = :love:

bald on top with the sides cropped nice n short + beard = :love:

comb-over = :frown:

toupee = :frown:

be bald and proud of it :smile:
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    Sexy on most men and many women (used to work oncology...lack of hair draws more attention to the face).

Unless the guy does a combover; those are equivalent to mullets.
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Turn ON!

I have had a crush on Patrick Stewart since I was 13. :blushing:

What she said. :)

Though truly it depends on the guy - some look awesome bald, others not so much.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    So, thoughts. You won't hurt my feelings but be honest..

Bald guys - sexy or turn off?

Depends on the guy, of course, but generally sexy, very sexy. :wink:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Turn ON!

I have had a crush on Patrick Stewart since I was 13. :blushing:

so you are into short, bald, british dudes

I'm into seriously sexy, refined, older gentlemen - regardless of height and provenance.

How YOU doin'?:love::flowerforyou:
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    haha...ive been having the same dilemna.

whether to shave off and go gracefully or cling on a like a limpet.

scared what it might look like .....it not like you can grom it again over night......

Just jump in head first and say screw it. It's what I did. I'm over the self conscious part. That lasted like a week from the initial shock lol
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Yep definitely depends on the guy....
    An ex of mine has been rocking the shaved look for the past year or so and he looks like he's sick; actually I even texted to make sure he wasn't
    Now a good friend of his....mmm mmm mmm....looks like Chris Daughtry - down right sexy bald
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    completely bald + beard = :love:

bald on top with the sides cropped nice n short + beard = :love:

comb-over = :frown:

toupee = :frown:

be bald and proud of it :smile:

Looks great as long as you don't fight it
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    damn it... and I just started to grow my hair out after like 7 years of shaving my head....
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Can depend on the guy...but most guys I see who are bald are hawt.
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    haha...ive been having the same dilemna.

whether to shave off and go gracefully or cling on a like a limpet.

scared what it might look like .....it not like you can grom it again over night......

Just jump in head first and say screw it. It's what I did. I'm over the self conscious part. That lasted like a week from the initial shock lol

yeah good man......might give it a go. also might start a thread with a hair photo and let the ladies vote. they know best i guess.....keep beard though.....oh decisions.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    No question, smooth shaved head is very sexy. :wink:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Bald men are creepy especially when they have beards....What the hell...your bald but then you scare us with this random beard as to say....hey I can still grow Hair....yeah so does my left butt cheek...........

*walks out room and passes by mirror*

Oh Sh8t Balls......Im bald................and I have a beard......Damn you Brain!!!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    It depends on the head. Haha. But in general I don't find it a turn-off, unless he has really huge ears or some other strange facial feature that the lack of hair draws more attention to. Bald men can be just as sexy as dudes with a regular hairstyle, and in fact tend to be more confident, open, and have a certain warmth about them. On a shallow note, I think it looks best on black dudes.

(I assume we're talking about guys who shave their head, not really old men who have balded completely :P)
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i was hoping for the convict chic bald/beard look. haha you're ok...you wear hats....like me.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of hot bald men....really depends on the guys attitude/confidence about it.

on the other hand...I have never seen a man with a comb over that looks good...I wish Donald Trump would figure that out.

This 100%
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Bald men are creepy especially when they have beards....What the hell...your bald but then you scare us with this random beard as to say....hey I can still grow Hair....yeah so does my left butt cheek...........

*walks out room and passes by mirror*

Oh Sh8t Balls......Im bald................and I have a beard......Damn you Brain!!!

Hahaha! Thanks for giving me a daily chuckle :)
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Depends on the man.
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    bald men are beautiful and super sexy!
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the bald head. Especially if you are starting to lose your hair. If your hair is leaving you go bald with dignity and shave it all off. The comb over or the fringe doesn't look good on anyone.