How do you spot reduce Elbow Fat?

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    lick your elbow

Definitely lick your elbow

it seems to have worked for her? see how skinny her elbow is?

9.17.elbows25.jpg
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Stop doing cardio and start doing 5x5 stronglifts.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    curl little pink dumbbells while inhaling raspberry ketones 1000000000000000000000000000 times a day. It must be 1000000000000000000000000000 tmes and not 9999999999999999999999999 times though.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    I have a routine that involves, a donkey, a bottle of whiskey, and some fast paced self love. It has done wonders for my flappy elbows
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Find some rough concrete,...run...slide head first on elbows.......problem solved.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    tumblr_lx7v7zEgAN1r52k8so1_400.jpg
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    You need to find an exercise that involves bending and straightening the elbow as much as possible. I recommend drinking pints of beer :drinker:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Find some rough concrete,...run...slide head first on elbows.......problem solved.

You rang?
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You need to do a cleanse...
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Seaweed wraps worked for me!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    you reduce the size of your wenis by extending your arm until straight or slightly hyperextended, thereby melting it away into the rest of your arm.

here is an example:

sing-should-press-a-male.jpg

you can plainly see that the elbow on the left is bent and protruding in a really unslightly way,where as the one on the right is straight and sleek. You're welcome!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    You're a man, and as men, we harbor elbow fat. That's just the way it is. I noticed that some women replied in this thread. Don't listen to them. They don't understand the plight of being a man. Get yourself a male personal trainer. They will back up what I say.

_W_I_N_T_E_R_
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I like the 12 oz curls idea the best.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

You rang?

BAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

I agree, you should run marathons. You wouldn't want said elbow fat to get more bulky by lifting anything.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    You're a man, and as men, we harbor elbow fat. That's just the way it is. I noticed that some women replied in this thread. Don't listen to them. They don't understand the plight of being a man. Get yourself a male personal trainer. They will back up what I say.

_W_I_N_T_E_R_

QFT
    No penis. No opinion.
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    try to touch your elbows behind your back.....repeat - fat will disappear!

this only works for girls though
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    raspberry ketones.

^^ this and 1pound weights.
  • SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Well, as we ALL know, hitchhiking is a dangerous activity. Therefore you shouldn't try to spot reduce elbow fat.

Sorry!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

_W_I_N_T_E_R_

so much win is stated here
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Cut the arm off 3 inches above the desird spot you want to eliminate...Do I have to tell you everything?