What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• amandy0707
    amandy0707 Posts: 13
    Options
    I personally can't stand skinny jeans on men. Sticking to your leg skinny, NO. Pants that are a little slim but still leave some breathing room, YES. There is a fine line guys!

Women, I guess I just can't get with the times.. I absolutely despise all of the sheer orange, peach and teal shirts going around. This dressing like a hippy from the 80's just doesn't flatter you women at all!
  • lanajaymurphy
    Options
    This thread has taught me I should burn my entire wardrobe.
  • BIGGGMOMMMA
    BIGGGMOMMMA Posts: 190
    Options
    Moo moos or skorts on women......and skinny jeans and thongs on men ughh ( boxers are so damn sexy)
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    on a man.. Skinny jeans
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Culottes. On the opposite end of the spectrum is dressage breeches.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I hate flip flops on men. Wear a nice sandal please.
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I don't care for jewelry on a man aside from a wedding band, but I'd have to say my biggest deal breaker are jorts (on a man---they're ok on women). I can't deal with a man in jean shorts. I won't even buy jean shorts for my 6 year old son. This is what I think of when I see jorts on a dude:

281c1b2c310b714e97510a5073b3ef39.jpg

LOL. I'll be sure to jot down that hair style for future reference. Thanks!
  • malbyrd
    malbyrd Posts: 8
    Options
    Men and women, clothes that are tooo tight. Nothing so unsightly as fat bulging out everywhere.

Baggy is just as bad. People please buy clothes that fit.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    mock turtlenecks! Except when Howard Wolowitz wears them on the Big Bang Theory, because somehow he rocks them. lol.
  • ArleneMobley
    ArleneMobley Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I broke up with a guy because he refused to stop wearing long johns. Yeah, it's Canada in the wintertime, but c'mon. No.

Was he not wearing pants over top of them?
    And do you mean he was wearing them during the not so frigid months??

I dont see anything wrong with those tight fitting long johns. My man wears during those cold winter nights to work; doesnt bother me one bit to see him in them - kinda shows off his muscular legs! And...I even wear them as PJs myself (of course, no one sees me in them!).

What I dont want to see in public... saggy pants on guys especially; saggy breasts (or braless), I mean REALLY, can you not find a supportive bra?! I am 40DD myself, this size is easy to find. Lastly... low waist pants, showing off your muffin top. It is not sexy!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    MAN SANDALS! the kind with the velcro... EW (especially when worn with socks...)

Agreed. Makes miss kitty dry up like a desert for me personally.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Crocs definatley. And skinny jeans on men
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I hate crocs. And I also hate it when guys or girls wear skinny jeans with their underwear showing. It also applies if your pant sare too big and I can see your underwear. Instant turn-off
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Rompers.
  • fitbum19
    Options
    I don't care for jewelry on a man aside from a wedding band, but I'd have to say my biggest deal breaker are jorts (on a man---they're ok on women). I can't deal with a man in jean shorts. I won't even buy jean shorts for my 6 year old son. This is what I think of when I see jorts on a dude:

281c1b2c310b714e97510a5073b3ef39.jpg

Ouch! Thowing the JORTS out right now.

jean shorts can be okay when worn appropriately. The guy in the pic would wear SHORT SHORTS. ALL BAD!! But my hubs wears longer jean shorts and I like them
  • callieboom
    callieboom Posts: 30
    Options
    I don't know WHY it annoys me but... boys who carry tote bags. I LOVE TOTE BAGS and have a huuuuge collection of them but for some inexplicable reason when I see boys carrying them I think they look silly, which is really daft!! The only exception is if they're using them for grocery shopping - that's fine, but to carry your phone and wallet? GIRLS ONLY PLZ.

Oh yeah and seconding lots of other people - skinny jeans on men. JUST. NO.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    nude/beige/skin colour Jeans, leggings or jeggings...
  • fitbum19
    Options
    I hate white sunglasses on a guy. For some reason it always make me think he looks like a douche. Just my opinion. I'm sure many will disagree.

agreed
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Women: wife beater with men's cargo shorts. If you're a woman who wants to look like a man, there are better clothes to pick.
    Men: Both skinny and saggy pants.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Capri pants on men. Just wrong guys.