What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Jorts, crocs, five finger shoes, uggs, saggy pant/oversized clothing, muscle shirts, duck dynasty beards, unattractive neck tattoos, face tattoos, fanny packs, pajamas(!!!!!!!!!!)

tumblr_lnn3sp5zIV1qf4ofxo1_250.gif
  • ajwild001
    ajwild001 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    speedos, speedos, speedos, speedos!!!

I'm sure someone else already mentioned this above, but it can't be said enough.
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options

I don't pay much attention to what most people wear but I think, across the board, ill fitting clothes are just tragic. Like people hiding huge little figures under 3 sizes too big clothes or stuffing their figures into three sizes too small clothes.

Ok so this is me right now, and probably quite a few other people on here. I am wearing clothes that hang off me, because I am saving my money for when I am at my goal at then I am going to go on a shopping trip! I am not spending money on clothes that won't fit me in a month if I don't really need to!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I hate those tanks on guys with the arm holes that go all the way down to their waist. Also, Tevas.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    And for women, any purse that is completely plastered with the brand name on it, even if it's in the form of the initials. Please tell me Coach/Louis Vuitton/Whomever is paying you for the advertisement. Actually, while we're at it, I generally dislike any clothing that has very prominent branding.

Me too! Those bags with the brand name all over them look like they're just trying to flaunt their wealth. Subtle is more classy.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I hate those tanks on guys with the arm holes that go all the way down to their waist. Also, Tevas.

sup?

not srs
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    Stubbies, singlet, flanno and pluggers combo
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    Crocs
    Speedos
    Tighty whities
    And leggings when worn as pants instead of layered.
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    ill-fitting pants. I absolutely hate it, too tight or too loose I just want to walk up to them and stamp "Fail" on their forehead.
  • Freebird_
    Freebird_ Posts: 15
    Options
    men who wear skinny jeans and sag them. that look is not cute at all. please stop.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Men: skinny jeans

women : any type of shoes with the toes and heels out and their toes are crazy looking and heels are are all dry and cracked.. actually that goes for men too
  • Freebird_
    Freebird_ Posts: 15
    Options
    Crocs
    Speedos
    Tighty whities
    And leggings when worn as pants instead of layered.

ahaha omg crocs :'(
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of white socks with black shoes ...
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans or anything like this on a man

a0f6698e-7d7b-487d-8c7b-621b16ff052e_zps9e38407d.jpg
  • BiscuitsNDavy
    BiscuitsNDavy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Matching sweatshirt sweatpant jumpsuits on a woman. Juicy??? Ew. Grow up.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    having a sweaty *kitten* strip......
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Why do any of you care what I'm wearing? How does that affect your life in any way?

you, personally? I don't and it doesn't. Its the people who force me to look at their overweight bodies poured into skin tight cloths. Or clothes that make you look like a 5 year old wearing your dads clothes. Or just any kaleidoscope of colors,patterns and fabrics that sit on a body in a unflattering way.

and to add my two cents, tighty whities. just no. never ever. everything else i think i could get over if they were worn by the right people.

And dont hate on face piercings. mine look just fine :wink:
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Cheap, ill-fitting suit. Likewise those super fitted new trendy suits. Pointy shoes or boots of any kind. Fanny packs and skinny jeans. Please no.
    OH. and dress shirts with contrasting collar. Why is your button down blue...with a white collar?

Girls with super long painted nails. That seems so out of fashion and unsanitary. #notpretty
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Tidy whities on a male. They look so... I dunno.. Seeing an adult male wear briefs just freaks me out.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Tidy whities on a male. They look so... I dunno.. Seeing an adult male wear briefs just freaks me out.

But... what if they have Spiderman on them?!