What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans on guys.
    Seriously who tf created these things and thought they looked ok???

Don't get how guys fit into them , THEY JUST DONT LEGS
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY agree on the skinny jeans on men! Gross!

I saw a straight man (at a baseball game last week) wearing TOMS, tan skinny jeans, a white v neck shirt, boy band hair, and a foot tattoo. He was sitting with 2 guys in their mid to late 20's that both had on aviator sun glasses and handle bar mustaches. Very strange and unattractive for a fairly attractive bunch of guys. (so much potential)
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    ill fitting clothing
    muscle shirts
    tighty whities
    banana hammocks
    underwear showing
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY agree on the skinny jeans on men! Gross!

I saw a straight man (at a baseball game last week) wearing TOMS, tan skinny jeans, a white v neck shirt, boy band hair, and a foot tattoo. He was sitting with 2 guys in their mid to late 20's that both had on aviator sun glasses and handle bar mustaches. Very strange and unattractive for a fairly attractive bunch of guys. (so much potential)
    What makes you so sure he was straight?
  • Lynds7128
    Lynds7128 Posts: 132
    Options
    THIS. ALL. OF. IT.

kris004.jpg
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Jeans with holes in them I'm like why are still wearing them when they are that worn out?

Be groomed ,have clothes that fit, no holes, and no rips

just because its trendy doesn't mean its a good trend .
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I love skinny jeans on men. If they have nice legs, and they accentuate the fact that they have nice legs, I just melt. But I love androgyny and I also love men in women's clothing too, so. My opinion might not count for much.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    But I love androgyny and I also love men in women's clothing too, so. My opinion might not count for much.

Ya. It doesn't.
  • JeffersJJ
    JeffersJJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I hate it when girls dress like *kitten* for halloween. It speaks volumes about their character. Character determines beauty, not clothing.
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    For guys I'd say short shorts lol.
  • MissKais0912
    Options
    i love UGGS but it depends what you wear them with, pants are ok. but not skirts and shorts!!!

on men: Crocks, fadoras, plaid pants, excessively baggy clothes,
    on women: large hoop earings, tights, crocks, visors, fanny packs.
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Flip Flops. You may not realize it but to a lot of people it just screams "I'm a lazy slob and I don't care how I look in public"

lol for me it says "I live at the the beach." We wear flip fops 9 out of 12 months here. :-)

I will agree you while at the beach and wearing a swimsuit. If you're at a restaurant, shopping, work, etc its time to put on real shoes or for the ladies a nice pair of sandals. For the men, you can wear sandals if you have a sand dune for a backyard, to drive your camel, or dressing up as a Roman for Halloween.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I hate it when girls dress like *kitten* for halloween. It speaks volumes about their character. Character determines beauty, not clothing.

I would like to point out that unless you are making your own Halloween costume, it's extremely difficult to find a store-bought costume that isn't "Sexy Something-or-Other". Isn't it funny how the ~sexy costumes are pushed on girls, and then they're shamed for wearing them? Hm.
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options

I would like to point out that unless you are making your own Halloween costume, it's extremely difficult to find a store-bought costume that isn't "Sexy Something-or-Other". Isn't it funny how the ~sexy costumes are pushed on girls, and then they're shamed for wearing them? Hm.

These are for the bedroom lol.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

These are for the bedroom lol.

Um. Have you been to Party City shortly before Halloween? They're meant-to-be-worn-out-of-your-house costumes. Frankly, I don't care who wears them because if they like wearing it, good for them. My problem is that there are hardly any options for people who prefer to be a bit more covered. And my other problem is that people look down on those who choose to wear the costumes that are mass-produced and show a bit of body.
  • Lynds7128
    Lynds7128 Posts: 132
    Options
    But I love androgyny and I also love men in women's clothing too, so. My opinion might not count for much.

Ya. It doesn't.

This.^ That is all.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Socks that show over the shoe unless they are thigh high or knee high socks. Or any socks with sandals or flip flops.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

Ya. It doesn't.

This.^ That is all.

j5dyqt.gif

2nq8isg.gif
  • 2dayirunforme
    2dayirunforme Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Jean shorts or cut-offs on men are a total turn off.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Pushed on girls?

LOL