What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options

Also, some people just project their modesty far too much onto other people because of their overly restrictive upbringing, generally religious. "omg look at that *kitten* showing all of her legs,", or "oh no I can see her toned stomach gross". When you're brought up that restrictive you just sexualize everything natural so it's really frustrating when there are all these people offended by the human form in it's natural state.

seriously? If your natural state is 100 pounds overweight, no one wants to see you in spandex no matter how great your fashion sense is.
    I haven't seen too many sexual references in this thread. It's mostly "you look like a dumb@ss if you're wearing this".

and if you only weigh 100 pounds?

Well if you wear something dumb you'll probably end up on this thread. :smile:

I don't wear "dumb", and if I did I would still look good in it.

Based on pics posted in this thread....yes you do, and no, you don't. Sorry.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Bro singlets.

Tim+Tebow.JPG

Die.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Why do any of you care what I'm wearing? How does that affect your life in any way?

Because you're obnoxiously posting pics of ugly outfits, trying to argue with everyone who says how dumb "X" is. We would much rather NOT know what you are wearing, but you keep shoving poor wardrobe choices in everyone's faces.

That is why we care. Go away already.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    bumping to read later
  • Baby_sway86
    Baby_sway86 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Before I went to Texas I thought on a girl uggs with short shorts was the worse but Texas u changed me. My new one is short shorts with cow boy boots. Guys or girls I hate cowboy boots sorry but we are not in a western, put them with the cowboy hat in the trash or leave it on the farm.
    On a side note ppl who wear clothes that aren't right for there body shape, very few can wear short shorts - please go a bit longer.
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    men wearing flip flops nowhere near a beach or pool.
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Men:

Head bands

White tank tops ("wife beaters")

Pants hanging off the butt

Women:

Sweat pants with logos on the butt

See-thru dresses

Onesies
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I think for me it's when men wear plain t-shirts that are way oversized - with the sleeves hitting at the elbow. What's with that? It looks sloppy and bizarre.

I'll also cast my vote for flat-brimmed ball caps/hats. Bonus points for it being off-kilter with the shiny brand sticker still on it.

And for women, any purse that is completely plastered with the brand name on it, even if it's in the form of the initials. Please tell me Coach/Louis Vuitton/Whomever is paying you for the advertisement. Actually, while we're at it, I generally dislike any clothing that has very prominent branding.

Oooh - and men, if your outfit vaguely resembles anything anyone on the show Seinfeld wore, it's not working for you.
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Crocs!

Anyone else think tights are reeeeeally unattractive too?

Agree with tights ... they are fine under a dress or long top, but TIGHTS ARE NOT PANTS PEOPLE!!!
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    For men, short sleeved dress shirts/button ups. Reminds me of Homer Simpson, or something.
    For women, those "bubble" coats that are really popular right now.
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Crocs. They just make me cringe.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    for men id say sloppy dresser
    and for women clothes that are too tight
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    everyone else who read the / as an I and added an L in the title raise your hand...

LOL :laugh:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Girls who wear leggings and short tops, rarely do they have the ar$e to suit and low cut jeans with shortish tops showing off their muffin tops, not an attractive look.

On lads, jeans that are almost down to their knees, wife beater/geordie shore vests and flossys!!
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    jorts on men. and flip flops!!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    F-Camel Toe

M-Moose Knuckle
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Shoes on a woman O_O
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    We're all entitled to our opinions and I agree with a lot of them here... uggs are so ugly. BUT don't any of you feel the least bit judgmental? I mean, I know I do. To each his own.
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    men wearing flip flops nowhere near a beach or pool.

Flip flops or any kind of sandals for that matter. So gross. Guys feet especially just look weird.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    haha these are hilarious, For me socks and sandals just don't go together, big high waisted jeans look ridiciulous; especially when there pulled in tight and your revealing camel toe or balls - depending on the sex. Ewwwwww.