What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• iamponce
    iamponce Posts: 18
    Options
    Women-Spandex with prints (leopard, zebra, etc)

^^Yes, This! ^^
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I can look good in anything, put a potato sack on me and I'll belt it and wear it as a dress. Dirty from gardening in an old Circle Jerks t, shorts and wellies? I still look fine.

Um, okay...thanks for sharing? Though I think that someone who's really that self-confident wouldn't join a weight loss forum and then repeatedly post pictures of their bony selves and troll for compliments. That seems a little...the opposite of confident.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

Also, some people just project their modesty far too much onto other people because of their overly restrictive upbringing, generally religious. "omg look at that *kitten* showing all of her legs,", or "oh no I can see her toned stomach gross". When you're brought up that restrictive you just sexualize everything natural so it's really frustrating when there are all these people offended by the human form in it's natural state.

seriously? If your natural state is 100 pounds overweight, no one wants to see you in spandex no matter how great your fashion sense is.
    I haven't seen too many sexual references in this thread. It's mostly "you look like a dumb@ss if you're wearing this".

and if you only weigh 100 pounds?

Well if you wear something dumb you'll probably end up on this thread. :smile:

I don't wear "dumb", and if I did I would still look good in it.

You're upset because you're one of those people who wears pajamas to Walmart don't you? Come on, admit it.

Edited for spelling

I do not shop at Walmart. ;)
  • wendyhutchesonwasden
    wendyhutchesonwasden Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    JOGGING PANTS/SHORTS!! I can't take it!! I mean seriously !!!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I can look good in anything, put a potato sack on me and I'll belt it and wear it as a dress. Dirty from gardening in an old Circle Jerks t, shorts and wellies? I still look fine.

Um, okay...thanks for sharing? Though I think that someone who's really that self-confident wouldn't join a weight loss forum and then repeatedly post pictures of their bony selves and troll for compliments. That seems a little...the opposite of confident.

This is not a weight loss forum, I don't need this place for compliments, I get plenty in real life. ;)
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    short-shorts.jpg

^ THIS! Pockets hanging below the bottom of your shorts. I want to punch people who wear these :sick:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    What if the only reason I wear cut offs is on gym days for shoulder mobility? I've worn normal t-shirts, but unless they're 2 sizes bigger it causes me shoulder pain for some reason. -_- I do wear large - x large hoodies sometimes instead.

I think my least favorite item of clothing isn't an item per say... it's color schemes. I dislike when someone tries to match their entire outfit with the same color and not the proper off color.

ie: If you buy a black suit jacket that's a slight off black than your pants it looks weird. You can wear a dark brown jacket, light brown pants and a brown in between for your shoes. Success! This applies to women as well.
  • wendyhutchesonwasden
    Options
    Oh yeah and also, Jackets/coats with SHORTS!!!
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Banana hammocks!
  • wendyhutchesonwasden
    Options
    Banana hammocks!

HAHAHA! EW!
  • Mickeyriv
    Mickeyriv Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    5 finger shoes. Yeah I said it, come at me bros

this!!!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    everyone else who read the / as an I and added an L in the title raise your hand...

*raises hand*
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    in the U.K it's quiet common to see men in capri pants... I could never figure this out.
  • BioMechHeretic
    BioMechHeretic Posts: 128 Member
    Options

Also, some people just project their modesty far too much onto other people because of their overly restrictive upbringing, generally religious. "omg look at that *kitten* showing all of her legs,", or "oh no I can see her toned stomach gross". When you're brought up that restrictive you just sexualize everything natural so it's really frustrating when there are all these people offended by the human form in it's natural state.

seriously? If your natural state is 100 pounds overweight, no one wants to see you in spandex no matter how great your fashion sense is.
    I haven't seen too many sexual references in this thread. It's mostly "you look like a dumb@ss if you're wearing this".

It's pretty rare anyone with a genuinely awesome fashion sense is that poorly out of shape, because they care too much about maintaining their appearance.

If they are that out of shape, their knowledge of what works and what doesn't should(if they really do have style) prevent them from wearing something that would be unflattering on their out of shape body.

There is a huge difference in people that really have their own style and look good, vs. people that look good in anything even though they really have no fashion sense, vs. people that TRY to wear ridiculous things to seem "fashionable" yet have no clue what they are doing, whether in or out of shape(please see that Justin Beiber pic on the poopie pants outfit that keeps getting reposted)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I just can't get past skinny jeans on men....especially in bright colors. Way to feminine...

HowardWolowitz_1.jpg

But what about the way cool robot belt buckle..you like that doncha????

:bigsmile:
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    It probably been said but lack of confidence. I mean if your confident in what you are wairing then go for it
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    5 finger shoes. Yeah I said it, come at me bros

this!!!

I have 3 pairs and I agree they are ugly, but they are the difference of me running/work out or not. My foot & knee pain is gone and I am working out :) But yes they are so weird :) ha ha
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    On men, skinny jeans.
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    flat brimed hats are my biggest pet peave...and wearing jean shorts at the gym
  • rachelannexo
    rachelannexo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anything from American apparel.