What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Spandex is evil? pfft....
    img%5D

Women with this body aren't the ones rocking the spandex.

You're right, generally it's "bigger" women:

enhanced-buzz-8562-1334272293-187.jpg

You're living in the wrong city, babe.
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options
    Capris.

Unless you're 7ft tall they flatter NO ONE.

Really? I'm barely 5'2, I wear them.

2355430851_c8bba62360.jpg

I love that you just don't give a **** what everyone is hating against and rock whatever you want to.

What it really comes down to as I've said in these kinds of threads before is that some people, fashion conscious people, can wear nearly anything at al(almost almost)l and make it all work together and look good.

People clueless in that department can basically only wear what the store/magazine/internet pictures tell them they should be wearing and that's it, or they end up making critical mistakes lol.

Also, some people just project their modesty far too much onto other people because of their overly restrictive upbringing, generally religious. "omg look at that *kitten* showing all of her legs,", or "oh no I can see her toned stomach gross". When you're brought up that restrictive you just sexualize everything natural so it's really frustrating when there are all these people offended by the human form in it's natural state.

Thank you! :)
  • kelcileigh
    kelcileigh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Jean shorts on guys. I hate to seem shallow but it may be a deal breaker!
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options
    This is my "first date outfit"
    Hipster-Overload-620x930.jpg

I think I love you.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options

I think I love you.

Mary me!!! It's what Jesus would do!!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Diapers.
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options
    Mary? or marry?
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    when the ladies where wedges, or uggs. eeewwww !
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Also, some people just project their modesty far too much onto other people because of their overly restrictive upbringing, generally religious. "omg look at that *kitten* showing all of her legs,", or "oh no I can see her toned stomach gross". When you're brought up that restrictive you just sexualize everything natural so it's really frustrating when there are all these people offended by the human form in it's natural state.

seriously? If your natural state is 100 pounds overweight, no one wants to see you in spandex no matter how great your fashion sense is.
    I haven't seen too many sexual references in this thread. It's mostly "you look like a dumb@ss if you're wearing this".
  • smantha32
    Options

130228b-justin-bieber.jpg

Those are what are known as "skants." They're not pants, it's a shirt worn with the arms on the wearer's legs. So that bagginess is from the fabric of the body of the shirt hanging off the rear and between the legs.

(CF4L! And friend me if you get that reference...)

This might just be the stupidest thing ever invented.

Agreed! Really dislike him.

I was talking about the shirt/pants not Bieber. :laugh:
    He's a close second though. :smile:
  • BitterGoil
    BitterGoil Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    DOO RAGS!
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I forgot, those ugly straw/cheap cowgirl/drunk bar star hats that all the spring breakers buy in Mexico. I hate those things (which I guess fits in with "things worn on Jersey Shore")
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options

seriously? If your natural state is 100 pounds overweight, no one wants to see you in spandex no matter how great your fashion sense is.
    I haven't seen too many sexual references in this thread. It's mostly "you look like a dumb@ss if you're wearing this".

and if you only weigh 100 pounds?
  • danimal5867
    danimal5867 Posts: 390
    Options
    Anything with holes. Especially if it's new.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    when the ladies where wedges, or uggs. eeewwww !

Okay, I love my Uggs but I agree they're not sexy. But what's wrong with wedges? They allow us to wear high heels without killing ourselves because they're more stable. What, pray tell, should women wear on their feet then? Stilettos 24/7? Not gonna happen.
  • smantha32
    Options

Well if you wear something dumb you'll probably end up on this thread. :smile:
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options

I don't wear "dumb", and if I did I would still look good in it.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Uggs while wearing a mini skirt.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Jean shorts on guys. I hate to seem shallow but it may be a deal breaker!

Problem?

84B82325-92AC-40B4-8E21-0160F9CE5FC6-1095-00000128A2E62133_zps39acafaf.jpg
  • smantha32
    Options

I don't wear "dumb", and if I did I would still look good in it.

You're upset because you're one of those people who wears pajamas to Walmart don't you? Come on, admit it.

Edited for spelling