What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Bra that doesn't fit right, or too tight shorts on the wrong figure.
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    This is my "first date outfit"
    Hipster-Overload-620x930.jpg

My question is... Do you ever get a second date?
  • Juliew518
    Juliew518 Posts: 17
    Options
    Saggy *kitten* jeans on men with underwear hanging out. I just want to reach out and pull them down. They look stupid. As for women -- pretty much anything Kim Kardashian would wear.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    <--- I love my Uggs. :drinker:
  • VogtAndrea
    VogtAndrea Posts: 236
    Options
    Gentlemen.... pull up those pants. Your underwear are NOT outerwear.
    Ladies.... Leggings....if you're going to wear them so tight everyone can see your shortcomings, you're advertising things that are better left hidden. At least put a tunic over them that cover the essential bits.
  • BioMechHeretic
    BioMechHeretic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Capris.

Unless you're 7ft tall they flatter NO ONE.

Really? I'm barely 5'2, I wear them.

2355430851_c8bba62360.jpg

I love that you just don't give a **** what everyone is hating against and rock whatever you want to.

What it really comes down to as I've said in these kinds of threads before is that some people, fashion conscious people, can wear nearly anything at al(almost almost)l and make it all work together and look good.

People clueless in that department can basically only wear what the store/magazine/internet pictures tell them they should be wearing and that's it, or they end up making critical mistakes lol.

Also, some people just project their modesty far too much onto other people because of their overly restrictive upbringing, generally religious. "omg look at that *kitten* showing all of her legs,", or "oh no I can see her toned stomach gross". When you're brought up that restrictive you just sexualize everything natural so it's really frustrating when there are all these people offended by the human form in it's natural state.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Crocs.

i came into this thread thinking "oh nothing really bothers me.. i cant think of anything.."

I HATE crocs

For some reason when I see Crocs I immediately become convinced the wearer has athlete's foot. Something about wearing shoes that let your feet "breathe" in all weather that makes me suspicious.

And people wearing those mimimalist shoes with five toes when not running. I saw someone walking down the street the other day with them on and my boyfriend's reaction was: "What on earth would he do if he stepped in dog poo?" Ew!

go for the garden hose? :) that COULD happen while running too if ya were wearing em

Lol. It could (and it does) but I like that my running shoes have no gaps between the toes for stuff to squish up into :wink:
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I dont know if its been mentioned here yet, but men in coveralls. HATE IT... unless youre in Cartharts doing work that actually requires them...

Also hate anyone with their gotch sticking out.

An those new bball caps. Both the shape of them AND the fact that they are sitting 6 inches from the top of the head.

HATE THEM...
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

130228b-justin-bieber.jpg

Those are what are known as "skants." They're not pants, it's a shirt worn with the arms on the wearer's legs. So that bagginess is from the fabric of the body of the shirt hanging off the rear and between the legs.

(CF4L! And friend me if you get that reference...)

This might just be the stupidest thing ever invented.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

Those are what are known as "skants." They're not pants, it's a shirt worn with the arms on the wearer's legs. So that bagginess is from the fabric of the body of the shirt hanging off the rear and between the legs.

Jesus Christ.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

Agreed! Really dislike him.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    and I still love skinny jeans.
    private-category-genial-img.jpg
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    This kind of hat on men. And they're popular. UGH

Free-Shipping-New-Korea-Male-Pocket-font-b-Hat-b-font-Autumn-And-Winter-font-b.jpg

Damn no beanies and no long johns... you girls make it hard fora dude to stay warm
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    this:

02hEb.jpg

Ok where ARE the guy's arms???
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You're right, generally it's "bigger" women:

enhanced-buzz-8562-1334272293-187.jpg

Holy hell. It's like staring at a disfigured person. It's kinda horrifying but you just can't look away. At the same time, you also sympathize with them. This is truly disgusting.
  • kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans, spandex or sweatpants on men........YUCK!
    Women + Uggs = FAIL
    Honestly NOONE should be wearing spandex, sweats or Uggs!!! Ok if you are working out sweats are acceptable but no other reason!!!
  • gallingers06
    gallingers06 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    well...anyone who looks like they took a dump in their pants....and carried on.

Diaper needs changing...

The hat is just the beginning of the 'deuche bag look.' The pants are the worst. He is also wearing military issue glasses...BCG's (birth-control glasses) is what we called them... Entire outfit FAIL...
  • gallingers06
    gallingers06 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This is my "first date outfit"
    Hipster-Overload-620x930.jpg

Where is the "Like" button?? This outfit is EPIC!
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Ladies: Mom Jeans. Jeans were not meant to button above one's waist. Also Uggs and pants/shorts with writing across the back. And as much as I love yoga pants and leggings, at least wear a skirt ladies. Leave a teeny bit to the imagination...

Gentlemen: Cabbie Hats, or just hats in general. Unless you're bald, let your hair free! Also scarves. Just wear a shirt with a collar! Oh and skinny jeans of any kind. Super tight jeans are great on no person.