What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• agiantmuffin
    Options
    Crocs!
  • ExNihil0
    ExNihil0 Posts: 60
    Options
    Bras. What the hell! Let the Boobies be free.
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Oh and cowboy hats. Unless you are a cowboy. Its just a weird look in the airport or at the mall.

Mmmm disagree here, nothing like a nice pair of tight Wranglers & cowboy hat.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I love a muscle shirt on a man, especially if I already love his arms and I get to look at them. Especially if it's the gym. And he's sweaty.... wait what

manpris
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Bras. What the hell! Let the Boobies be free.

for the larger chested women this just would not work! Saggy boobies are NOT sexy
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    this:

02hEb.jpg
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I can look good in anything, put a potato sack on me and I'll belt it and wear it as a dress. Dirty from gardening in an old Circle Jerks t, shorts and wellies? I still look fine.

7004343452_7d017867f7.jpg

crocs with pale veiny legs, not fine but I can pass.

2500215530_cc0a266dac_m.jpg
  • thecanface
    Options
    mom jeans

what do you mean???? this is so cute!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyyyAPybvjvMl7umJzkitXIXdns17dDWFL1y8uU8nyV5b1y_o9LA
  • beanerific518
    Options
    Those furry hats with ears and tails that hang down both sides. You do not look cute and quirky. You look like an idiot.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I broke up with a guy because he refused to stop wearing long johns. Yeah, it's Canada in the wintertime, but c'mon. No.

Was he not wearing pants over top of them?
    And do you mean he was wearing them during the not so frigid months??
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Crocs.

i came into this thread thinking "oh nothing really bothers me.. i cant think of anything.."

I HATE crocs

For some reason when I see Crocs I immediately become convinced the wearer has athlete's foot. Something about wearing shoes that let your feet "breathe" in all weather that makes me suspicious.

And people wearing those mimimalist shoes with five toes when not running. I saw someone walking down the street the other day with them on and my boyfriend's reaction was: "What on earth would he do if he stepped in dog poo?" Ew!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Women: Jumpers, rompers, or anything else that sounds like kid clothing... some people may pull it off but they should just disappear for the mass majority of people who wear them and not only don't pull it off...

Men: Socks with sandles.....
  • thecanface
    Options
    Obnoxious t-shirts that say dumb things.

like Milf and cookies? :laugh: hehehhe jk
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Women: Jumpers, rompers, or anything else that sounds like kid clothing... some people may pull it off but they should just disappear for the mass majority of people who wear them and not only don't pull it off...

Men: Socks with sandles.....

exactly... just cause you can "pull it off' or 'look good in anything' doesn't mean you should.....
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    mom jeans

what do you mean???? this is so cute!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyyyAPybvjvMl7umJzkitXIXdns17dDWFL1y8uU8nyV5b1y_o9LA

Nooooo, but this is.

tr3.jpg
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Sagging pants.
  • koalajazzie88
    Options
    Ugg boots + sweatpants that have a word across the butt (i.e., JUICY). Both together = the ultimate fail.

Agreed!

Ditto!!
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    i forgot about those huge platform no-heel "high-heel" shoes....eeeeeeww

Yes, clomp, clomp, clomp. Thats not sexy. Sounds like a Clydesdale pulling the Budweiser wagon.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    348hj05.jpg

^This
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Ugg boots + sweatpants that have a word across the butt (i.e., JUICY). Both together = the ultimate fail.

i cant stand that....i have sweatpants that say look on the back from highschool but they dont leave the house!!! and its annoying when guys sag their pants and you can see their boxers/shorts