What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    has anyone said underwear under yoga pants yet? Cuz I'm pretty sure I've like never heard that one before :)
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    well...anyone who looks like they took a dump in their pants....and carried on.

130228b-justin-bieber.jpg

Those are what are known as "skants." They're not pants, it's a shirt worn with the arms on the wearer's legs. So that bagginess is from the fabric of the body of the shirt hanging off the rear and between the legs.

(CF4L! And friend me if you get that reference...)
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans on guys and capris on women, I hate capris
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Have to agree with the muscle shirt, it just makes you look like a tool. As far as women... not a fan of spandex no matter how fit you are.

Spandex includes a big swath of fitness-wear, especially dry fit clothing which I find very practical for working out. While I wouldn't wear it out as casual wear, wearing it to work out seems like an appropriate time for it.

Agreed. Especially once your body structure changes, you want to show off those tight bums.
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Panties on women.. gotta get rid of them.
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    well...anyone who looks like they took a dump in their pants....and carried on.

130228b-justin-bieber.jpg

Those are what are known as "skants." They're not pants, it's a shirt worn with the arms on the wearer's legs. So that bagginess is from the fabric of the body of the shirt hanging off the rear and between the legs.

(CF4L! And friend me if you get that reference...)

That only makes it weirder. For a guy who makes millions, its not that hard to buy pants with shirts.
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Men: Jean Sports and Man Capris. If you wear either one I will not be impressed.

Women: Leggings as pants. Not to be confused with yoga pants. I don't need to see the camel toe.
  • whatnoduff
    Options
    Thongs!!
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Anything from Hot Topic and this.

saggy.jpg
    Panties on women.. gotta get rid of them.

O_o
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Since I didn't see it: tongue piercings. YUCK
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants are not appropriate dress for every single occasion, and they're definitely not for every kind of body.

Knock it off.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Crocs.

i came into this thread thinking "oh nothing really bothers me.. i cant think of anything.."

I HATE crocs
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Crocs.
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Long sleeve sweaters pairs with short shorts or skirts. Are you cold or hot????????????????????
  • Meloberle
    Meloberle Posts: 11
    Options
    SPEEDOS ON MEN!!! GROSS! I don't care how nice your body is...your not falttering yourself if you can fit your "package" into a Speedo.
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Man or woman : a fanny pack.
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    <<<<<fashion breaker with the five finger shoes :explode:

For women: Moo Moos in public... ugh, or women far too big (I'm big too so yeah) to be wearing spaghetti straps (with all their rolls hanging out)

Men: Sagging pants, pink polo shirts, speedos (ewwwwwww)
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    wearing pajama'a out in public looks stupid to me, i know people think its cute but no, it looks dumb and lazy
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    5 finger shoes. Yeah I said it, come at me bros

They are sooo ugly!!

^^^^^ They completely freak me out!

they can be nice to wear. yeah i have some :) i havent worn them in over a year but..
    they make your toes feel all grippy like spiderman.
    yeah i just like to walkaround and pretend to be spiderman.
  • DeeOnAMission
    DeeOnAMission Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    There are just some things that you might see a guy or a girl wear that no matter how hot they are just turns you off. Let me know what turns your OFF on the member of sex you are attracted to....

For me it has to be a guy in a t-shirt with the arms cut off. I don't care how muscular the guy, I just hate it.

^ This for sure...gross