What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Any guy, no matter how hot or how fit looks gross in a Speedo! What a turn off!
    Agreed...bike shorts on men are up there in my top 5 as well.

For all the people complaining about "judgmental" posts...here's a Newsflash.....PEOPLE JUDGE YOU BY HOW YOU LOOK! It might not be 'fair' or 'nice', but its how things work...:ohwell:
  • Tickateeboo
    Tickateeboo Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    For some reason I am offended by jeggings.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    tighty whities on men... blah!!!! :sick:
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    Men in skinny jeans...just no :noway:
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans on guys.

This!
  • kbelliot
    kbelliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    When men wear skinny jeans.......horrible!!!
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    thongs on men (swimwear or pants)
    ill fitting jeans that either cause muffin top or show butt crack on women
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Oh and women... high waisted pants - WTF? why do you need pants up to your boobs?
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Sleeveless shirts/blouses on over nourished men/women. skinny jeans on men. bell bottom pants. Velcro shoes. Richard Simmons shorts on guys. :laugh:
    Just to name a few..
  • yksdoris
    yksdoris Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    mesh tank tops. on any gender. just... eww.

Again, on any gender: white jeans. It's a look that only works on Kate Moss. Unless you're her, it's probably best to not even try.

For anyone above the age of 10: anything with food stains.

Not exactly an item of clothing, but.. on men, obsessively sculpted facial hair. Seriously, if you have THAT much time on your hands to carve out a labyrinth on your face, you're probably not 1) going to pay any attention at all to any female; and/or 2) employed.

There is of course always the other extreme of no personal goorming at all, but frankly, for me, that's... well, not sleazy, at least.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    This is unattractive. No one wants to see you nasty a** crack. Male OR female.

plumber-muffin-top.jpg

Hammer Pants

$(KGrHqN,!l0E4lyPyKhRBOUloYdIGg~~48_3.JPG

Zubaz Pants

Zubaz-Pants-173x300.jpg

And for the ladies... seeing 6 different sets of bra/cammi straps or seeing your underwear above your pant's waist. Have some class please.

As for Flips Flops... if you live in Florida, it's a lifestyle not a fashion statement [/facepalm]
  • yksdoris
    yksdoris Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    ooh! onesies on women. and "playsuits". and harem pants on anyone.I mean, wtf?
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of mullet dresses (you know, short in the front, long in the back), but they can sometimes look okay on certain people. I can't pull 'em off, though.

And with dudes, when they're dressed in formal attire and their pants aren't properly hemmed...it drives me crazy.

I pretty much live by the standard that if you're happy in what you're wearing, then I have no right to judge you. Of course, I love it when people look nice because it's aesthetically pleasing, but some people aren't into that, so it's whatever.
  • 1184cjs
    1184cjs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Definatley crocs
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Crocs or a speedo... Come to think of it... Crocks AND a speedo!
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Also, you know how women hate to see geeky/nerdy/old men with their pants hiked up to their ribcage? Guys hate that same look with those stupid short dresses that are pinched up around your ribcage. no matter what your girlfriends tell you its NOT cute. Leave the babydoll clothes to toddlers.

Oh, honey, girls don't wear clothes just to please men. Girls wear clothes that they like. You know, for themselves. If she thinks it's cute, she should wear it and not care if "guys hate it" or not. :)

(Editing to say that I know that this whole topic is what we find unattractive, it's just the generalization here that bothered me. I'm sure not every single guy hates that look!)
  • galenofedgewood
    galenofedgewood Posts: 146 Member
    Options

For all the people complaining about "judgmental" posts...here's a Newsflash.....PEOPLE JUDGE YOU BY HOW YOU LOOK! It might not be 'fair' or 'nice', but its how things work...:ohwell:

Only thing I have an issue with on this is the fact that bike shorts are HIGHLY useful. Even been on the saddle for more than 7 miles? Ugh... That padding is a life saver.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options

Only thing I have an issue with on this is the fact that bike shorts are HIGHLY useful. Even been on the saddle for more than 7 miles? Ugh... That padding is a life saver.

he's right that padding makes all the difference!

*Crocs
    *Super skinny jeans that shape the package on guys....nooooooo!
    *Ugly cut off jeans shorts that leave things hanging.......some things just cannot be unseen
  • awal2069
    awal2069 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans on guys.
    Seriously who tf created these things and thought they looked ok???
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

Yes, I agree...I bike a lot, and do get the functionality. I should have specified the guys who wear them in the gym who aren't there for spin or to ride the bike! It my head, I was picturing a dude at my gym who has the big muscled upper body and skinny legs, and wears bike shorts (but only comes to lift weights :laugh: ).