What did you give up?

Options
12346»

Replies

• gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Wow, the strange thing is that I'm sitting here trying to think of one single food that I have given up since starting on here and I can't think of anything. Kind of an epiphany. Corny but I guess the things I've given up are giving up and yoyo/crash dieting.

There is definitely a long list of things that I eat a hell of a lot less of though
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Just.. eating too much, and being lazy. And thinking I couldn't do stuff. I guess I missed the memo about having to give up foods you like. :ohwell:
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up anything fully. I am a strong believer in moderation. It seems to be working well for me so far!
  • Phumie
    Phumie Posts: 6
    Options
    I haven't given up anything. Moderation e.g 1 suchet of suger instead of 2. No Coke but water all the way. Grill, bake & so on.
  • JodiSheree
    Options
    Juice, soda, and some candy
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I haven't totally given anything up... well, most fast food I guess. I didn't eat any for a long time when I started on MFP, and then decided to get wild one day and stop by McDonald's. My tummy was very angry. Good bye McRibs (no comments, I know how bad they are and I don't care!:laugh: ).

I let my self have soda on the weekends, but I can't tell you when I acutally finished a can or 20 oz bottle... not even cherry Dr. Pepper, which is the finest invention in beverage history. I never thought I'd say this, but when I want a nice cold refreshing drink, I like to get some water with lots of ice.
  • zooles
    zooles Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am giving up being a fat *kitten*!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    The only thing I gave up was an extra couple hundred calories a day. =( Makes me sad...
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing and I won't.
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Fried Foods...instrumental part of latin culture...