Can anyone help? Nothing seems to be working

Options
1235»

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Just looking at your diary for one day, a lot of things don't make sense. Two servings of chicken for 70 cal? That is about two ounces, not two servings. The same for chocolate dipped bananas: 70 calories is a little more than half a banana, without any chocolate, how could it be two servings?
  • laurarose831
    laurarose831 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Concordancia, I organize a lot of things in recipes. For the amount of chicken I baked, I made the recipe so that two servings = two ounces, and that's how much I ate. Also, the chocolate dipped bananas are pieces (8 to a banana), not whole bananas. Hope that helps explain things!
  • Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I live in the area so I'll send you the info for my nutritionist. She is based out of Denver and awesome. But my instinct is that you are just eating way too many carbs. I know not everyone agrees and there are lots of opinions, but I don't think you can lose weight if you are eating way more carbs than fat and protein. I think your ratio should be flipped to incorporate more protein and healthy fats and less carbs.

Just my $.02.