Small Victory -- What Was Yours For Today?

Options
124»

Replies

• wondermommie85
    wondermommie85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My small victory:

I felt like crud today and for the first time ever, I did not binge. I said "HECK NO" to eating my feelings.

and also my thunder thighs keep shrinking! I can fit into jeans that never fit comfortably around my legs.

-All this and I have not had the chance to exercise every day, but I have been very strict about my diet.
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I Jogged for 5 minutes straight and then took a 30 second break and jogged for another 5 mins, longest time ever so far, and then on top of that i got mistaken for someone who is training :) today has been a great day
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I'd been at a plateau for about 3 weeks, which has not happened since I joined MFP. I would see my weight go to 217 and then back up to 218. I would eat "perfectly" and the next morning: 218. AGAIN! My former lowest adult weight was 227 (over a decade earlier) and when I joined MFP, my original goal was 220, so I started to do some semi negative thinking, like "well this is a lot better than 270 or 307, maybe this is where I'm meant to stay".

I got married last week and ate a LOT of crazy food and went over on my calories quite a bit. Came home and had only gained 0.4 lb, so I felt positive again even though I was almost at 219. The next 4 days it's been progressively lower and I'm now at 214. SO pleased.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!