Skinny Saturday Challenge (9)

Options
ARE YOU READY???!!!! :happy:
I feel a Skinny Saturday Challenge coming on! If you have trouble getting through the weekend, hop onboard and join the SSC! Here is what it entails:
Think double, double, double...
Double the exercise
Double the water intake (within healthy limits)
Double the willpower to STOP eating after dinner and log every bite that passes your lips :happy:

All you have to do is commit now and then report in tomorrow on how it is going and to encourage others. Remember to stay within your calorie limits and log every bite. This is just what we need to meet Mr. Scale with a smile on our face! :bigsmile:

I am totally IN! Grab a friend and commit to another Skinny Saturday! There is power in numbers!:flowerforyou:

See ya here Sat.!:heart:

Replies

• hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    O.k Fab50, I'm in for this one! I need help!

I'm so afraid that the bit that I've dropped will creep back onto me if I don't.....the weekends are so tough!:explode:

The hubs just walked thru the door with Barq's & Lay's :devil: at least, he forgot the ice cream...this time!

Please push!!! I'm back pedaling...I can just feel it.:sad:
  • CarylMc1991
    Options
    I'm in!! I need a kick in the butt, I exercise plenty but I can't put the chocolate bar down!!! We'll see if I can do it tomorrow :)

Caryl x
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Im in partner. I think that sounds great.. Sunday is my day of so thats the only day of the week I will not be working out. I am as you know still going to do all my Team Hero stuff. :)
  • Jodee1910
    Jodee1910 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too,..I need all the motivation I can get right now. I need to prove to myself I can do this, and drop this weight. This will make me twice as accountable,...
  • la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I love the idea! Count me in- there are no excuses on Saturday
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I am IN, sista :bigsmile:

Rebel
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Skinny Saturday, here I come!
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    I'm in again! Looking forward to burning as many calories as possible tomorrow :bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the SSC Hooah, Sky, Nance, Renny, Sebastiansmom and Mary! I know we can do this. :heart:

Remember, skinny is as skinny does! We can do this. Let's get pumped up to work off some calories and get in shape for summer! It is a pretty day in IL. A great day to get some walking in. Want to join me? Have a great day! :flowerforyou:

Be sure to check in and out and encourage someone and let us know how you are doing. :happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Welcome Alyshe and Jodee! Have an awesome day! :heart:
    Be strong and work hard! You can do it!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I love the idea! Count me in- there are no excuses on Saturday

Welcome aboard! Yes, it is a NO EXCUSES day for us! It is a JUST DO IT day! Here we go....good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm here :bigsmile:

I've already worked out 5 days this week... so I will probably take the day off. If the rains lets up a bit I will go for a walk but I will definitely keep an eye on calories and water intake today!!!

Good luck! :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm here :bigsmile:

I've already worked out 5 days this week... so I will probably take the day off. If the rains lets up a bit I will go for a walk but I will definitely keep an eye on calories and water intake today!!!

Good luck! :flowerforyou: :glasses:

Good job this week GoldK! Glad to have you aboard! Stay strong today and encourage the rest of us! :flowerforyou:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    went to yoga class today all ready and will be going to the gym later today. Now bring on the day
  • khloe
    khloe Posts: 5
    Options
    Choc addicts tip. If you live in UK, try to buy entire box of mini, wrapped ultra dark choc bites. 2.5 grams each. Only 27 calories, and the perfect hit of intense chocolate. I once had a seriously thin friend who would unwrap these massive bars of chocolate and urge everyone to eat them, like "Yummy! Yummy let's all pig out..." she would have a nibble and I would eat half a pound of chocolate! No wonder why she had a washboard stomache 3 weeks after giving birth...Good Lucky:love:
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Ok, just finished a 5 mile jog and did 10 minutes of jumping rope. Plan on doing my crunches/leglifts later and more jump roping. Check back in later. :smile:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I worked for 8 hours at a church garage sale, and only sat down for less than 10 minutes for lunch. Now I am baking for tomorrow's bake sale. Need to drink more water though. Better go have a sip!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Well... I got a walk in - 4 miles :smile: and drinking a little more water than usual. I am under on my calories and I am still full from dinner. I think I'm going to make it... :bigsmile: