Skinny Saturday Challenge (9)

Options
2»

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Choc addicts tip. If you live in UK, try to buy entire box of mini, wrapped ultra dark choc bites. 2.5 grams each. Only 27 calories, and the perfect hit of intense chocolate. I once had a seriously thin friend who would unwrap these massive bars of chocolate and urge everyone to eat them, like "Yummy! Yummy let's all pig out..." she would have a nibble and I would eat half a pound of chocolate! No wonder why she had a washboard stomache 3 weeks after giving birth...Good Lucky:love:

Hey, that is a good excuse to visit the UK!!! I be there in a jiff! We buy dove dark promises. They are just a tad of dark chocolate to polish off the evening with. Ghiradelli squares do the trick as well. Thanks for the tip!:heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Had a pretty GREAT Skinny Saturday! :bigsmile: Really, I think the best ever. I had a great morning workout. Pulled out an old VHS tape a few weeks ago. Did Tai Bo for 30 minutes. Then shopping and out to eat a healthy salad for lunch. (With sweet nephew. :)) :smooched: Then home for a walk outside on this beautiful day. Just finished up the day with baked, skinless chicken breast and broccoli. Was so far under my cals I let myself have a cookie from the bakery for dessert. Yum! :happy: I have had lots of water and logged everything that crossed my lips. Hope this pays off. Even if Mr. Scale doesn't cooperate, I needed today to inspire me. I felt a funk coming on yesterday. :grumble: I am totally over that funk and ready to have a wonderful week.

By the way, I am TOTALLY inspired by your workouts. You are an amazing bunch of ladies! Wish we could all get together sometime! Hmmmm.....maybe it could happen when we all meet our goal weights! ?!:love: Have a wonderful Sunday and let us know if Mr. Scale smiles at you on your weigh in day! (Check out the Skinny Wednesday Challenge coming soon!):flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I worked for 8 hours at a church garage sale, and only sat down for less than 10 minutes for lunch. Now I am baking for tomorrow's bake sale. Need to drink more water though. Better go have a sip!

Drink up sista! I am amazed at your energy...and your willpower. :flowerforyou: I am my own best customer at bakesales....well rrrrr...used to be. You see I have a new lifestyle now! Yeah! :wink:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Got in a short walk in before noon

& a round of Wii this evening...

Not nearly as good as I intended...the old lady bones kicked in....whenever a violent storm blows in, my hip and ankle give out! Restless night, woke up at 3 a.m. Got up after tossing around, logged on and made the best of it.

Sittin' with the heating pad & my laptop & another couple of tylenol...

Make-up tomorrow~Super Skinny Sunday! ha ha ha...
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Ok, just finished a 5 mile jog and did 10 minutes of jumping rope. Plan on doing my crunches/leglifts later and more jump roping. Check back in later.
    Done and done:bigsmile:

And thanks fabulous fifty for reminding me about my old Billy Blanks Tae bo tapes, gonna have to dig them out
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Okay for my calories but did absolutely NOTHING on the exercise front. I was tired and the weather was too iffy for a bike ride. The stress of FIL critical condition did not help either. Rack this one up to experience and do better next time.

:heart: g'night :heart:

Rebel
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Made cinnamon rolls, Hawaiian rolls, Orange Cranberry Bran Muffins, granola bars, and spicy pretzels for the bake sale. Made all of my goals for the day. Thanks for a great skinny Saturday, and good night!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Hooah, hope you feel better. Two workouts and you are hurting?? You are my hero. Restless nights suck. I am a terrible sleeper so I can totally relate. Hang in there and feel better soon.:flowerforyou:

Renny, you have had an awesome week so a day of rest may be just what you needed. Just do it when you feel a skinny day coming on. All the best to your FIL. Hope he is healing. Sending up good thoughts. :heart:

Sebastian's mom, you rocked it out! Great job girlie! :bigsmile:

Mary, your will power is amazing. Your church knows who to call when they are having a bakesale! I am pretty sure I gained 5 lbs just reading your post! :laugh: Good job on meeting all of your goals today girl! :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Well... I got a walk in - 4 miles :smile: and drinking a little more water than usual. I am under on my calories and I am still full from dinner. I think I'm going to make it... :bigsmile:

Yeah GoldK and Mary! You both always work hard to stay committed and strong! :happy: You both get a workout in early in the day. We can learn some lessons from you! :heart:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Well, I didn't get in a traditional workout, but I spent hours packing and moving boxes and furniture. Wish I wore my HRM to see my calories burned. I think, all things considered I can say I had a Skinny Saturday :happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Well, I didn't get in a traditional workout, but I spent hours packing and moving boxes and furniture. Wish I wore my HRM to see my calories burned. I think, all things considered I can say I had a Skinny Saturday :happy:

Yes, I am sure that qualifies! Good job Sky! Moving is such a fiasco. We have moved once...never again!
  • chris31
    chris31 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am trying to participate in the challenge but I keep losing the thread and I do not know where to find it each week. I lost 2 lbs this week. I am trying to stay under my calories and drink water. The hardest for me is the exercise. I have been biking but if the weather is not good then I give up and do not exercise on my stationary bike. I will keep plugging! SW 250, CW 246 GOAL 160
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I think I can consider my Saturday to have been Skinny! Moved lots of stuff (including a washer and dryer :tongue: ) Luckily I had help (my cute friend/trainer. Damn, he's strong!! :blushing: :laugh: ). I ate really healthy, including an all vegetarian dinner at another friend's house. I didn't wear my HRM so I don't know exactly how many calories I burned, but I drank tons of water. I feel good about my Saturday. Planning on getting on my bike & doing some circuit training on sunday. :drinker: