Random thing you would like to be able to do when thinner

Options

Replies

• ArmandoG28
    ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    tomahawk dunk.. i can dunk but to do a clean tomahawk off the glass would be awsome ....
  • jbeverly21176
    Options
    Want to know something that's harder to do when you're thinner? Shaving your armpits. WTF didn't anyone tell me there was a dip?! Oh well, it still feels good to be healthy.

I agree, the more I lose the more I am afraid to shave because I actually have to be cautious of the muscles that never got in the way before.
  • bethanykf
    bethanykf Posts: 68
    Options
    This:

I've always thought it would be nice to reach behind my back and grab my opposite arm. Random! How about you?

I used to walk like this when I was younger... not sure why I didn't want to let that arm go lol, but I definitely got made fun of for it.
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    wear a bikini on the beach and people turn heads and think wow instead of turning heads away thinking urrggghhh

Same here
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I agree with lots of other ladies on here, have my BF be able to carry me without sounding like he's dying!! That should also be a fitness goal for him to work on his muscles ;)

I am not sure if it is because he wants to do this or I made him promise to go to acro yoga when I weigh less than him, but my man got a few sessions with a personal trainer to learn to do weights when I had been working out for two weeks.

just took two acro yoga classes. totally awesome. i loved it. so cool. good luck!
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    ralph-lauren-blue-label-white-grace-oxford-shirt-product-1-4548017-013783833_large_flex.jpeg
    Wear my jeans like that.

Or boots with riding pants:
    pPOLO2-7930259_standard_v330.jpg
  • straight_scallop
    Options
    OZbEey3.jpg
    I always see thin girls double cross their legs and I can't even cross mine once! they look so comfortable
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Marathon masterbator.. just kidding!.. kinda lol

You can't do that now?
    Not for 12 hours straight. no.
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Rollerblade around town in a bikini.

HATERS GONNA HATE!

Rollerblade-batman-haters-gonna-hate-1274145723o.jpg
  • fvolley
    fvolley Posts: 124
    Options
    I have a couple.

One I would like to see people look at me and feel confident that it is because I am hot not overweight.

Two I want to wear cute boots that fit over my calves. They usually fit "just right" but they look tight and that sucks.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

You can't do that now?

Practice, practice and more practice, lotion, water, a good internet connection, and a bucket of fried chicken. You can't expect to reach the summit and complete this Everest of a marathon if you don't train. Remember train hard and you can achieve greatness!
  • actingnurse1
    Options

You can't do that now?

Practice, practice and more practice, lotion, water, a good internet connection, and a bucket of fried chicken. You can't expect to reach the summit and complete this Everest of a marathon if you don't train. Remember train hard and you can achieve greatness!

Lol you're awesome.
  • actingnurse1
    Options
    In all seriousness - it'd be nice to actually have a woman approach me for a change :)
  • bethanykf
    bethanykf Posts: 68
    Options
    So many things:

Be able to sit in a variety of places without worrying about taking up too much space or breaking something (planes, restaurant booths, in the middle of an aisle at the movie theater, bathroom stalls)

Shop in the 'normal' sized sections of the store.

Be around others and not feel like the biggest one.

See my collar bones. ;)

Buy a pretty bra in store.

Wear shorts and tank tops.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Some Ice Skating Moves Are Really Really Nice At Goal Weight. Much Easier.. Much Better.:smile:

Also, how bout the guts to wear black vinyl sexy outfit! Yeah.... That I would wear while rollar skating down the street! :laugh:
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Shop for clothes at thrift stores and find the good stuff, not the old lady stuff.

yes deffanately this
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options

You can't do that now?

wow really i used too and i was heavier than i am now
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    This:

522731_556467444386163_1498671454_n.jpg

I've always thought it would be nice to reach behind my back and grab my opposite arm. Random! How about you?

I am so glad I scrolled past the picture. I thought you Were going to say you couldn't wait to have giant hair and a sparkly gold body suit!

What did they do to Amy Pond?
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    5d91eee6-c077-4633-892f-8a74e908331f.jpg

I do yoga, and even though I am a "healthy" weight, This pose SUCKS. I want my tummy gone so I can do this and breathe! lol
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I plod when I run, so two things, to run with less weight slowing me down &
    run with my shirt off.............................................Right now, if you asked me, you would get a negative, animated answer.