Random thing you would like to be able to do when thinner

Options

Replies

• DanaHall1979
    Options
    LMAO!!! This is for the guy who brought up the *kitten* answer!
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Want to know something that's harder to do when you're thinner? Shaving your armpits. WTF didn't anyone tell me there was a dip?! Oh well, it still feels good to be healthy.

Holy crap!!! this is soooo true! I was just thinking that the other day when I realized how much I missed!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Do Jessica Alba...

1232364720_jessica%20alba%20-%20come%20to%20bed.gif

Edit: bummer...gif not working. sexy come hither.
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm praying that as well as looseing weight for my own confidence, I'd really love to be able to wear a halter style swimsuit, and not have a migraine within 10 minutes! Pray the twins shrink enough for that to happen.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I agree with lots of other ladies on here, have my BF be able to carry me without sounding like he's dying!! That should also be a fitness goal for him to work on his muscles ;)

I am not sure if it is because he wants to do this or I made him promise to go to acro yoga when I weigh less than him, but my man got a few sessions with a personal trainer to learn to do weights when I had been working out for two weeks.
  • jotero0406
    Options
    That's Karen Gillian from Doctor Who. :)

THAT'S HER NAME! THANK YOU! :drinker:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Not feel like I always have to find something that covers my muffin top.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Wear shorts, skirts, dresses, and sometimes nothing at all. Instead of ducking when I'm walking naked around my apartment and there's somebody outside the sliding glass door, I want to just stand and wave.
  • moonlitdreams2
    Options
    Ride all the rides at 6 Flags!
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wear a shirt that is tight over my stomach and not be worried about people seeing my muffin top.

Me too!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    See the tattoo that's been hiding under my gut fat roll, boudoir shots and rollerblade!

I forgot about boudoir photography! Totally doing some of that **** when I get close enough to my goal weight to be comfortable with it!
  • msgingerc
    msgingerc Posts: 38
    Options
    Swing my leg through from floating downward dog to runner's pose. Seriously, that would make me the happiest girl in the world!
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    be lifted and carried by a man (something i refuse to let any man do at this point no matter how macho he thinks he is)
    This. I'd love to see my fiance try.... I think he's tried a couple times and pretends it's easy, but I know damn well it's not!

Same here... My boyfriend wants to carry me in his arms and I won't let him... I would love it if I was small and I didn't have to worry about him randomly doing that. :embarassed:
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Fit in the cute clothes in the jr's section, instead of always the mom clothes in womens. Dont get me wrong, I get my work clothes for the womens, but I really cant wait to fit (comfortably) in a jr size again. Also, Plato's Closet only has jr's sizes and they are soooo cheap its just not fair.
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Be bold and sexy
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'd like to wear a slim fitting short black pencil skirt and a fitted white shirt and feel comfortable. This is my dream outfit.

That sounds awesome!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Marathon masterbator.. just kidding!.. kinda lol

You can't do that now?
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'd like to wear a slim fitting short black pencil skirt and a fitted white shirt and feel comfortable. This is my dream outfit.

That sounds awesome!

That, and have the shirt tucked into that pencil skirt, and wear a belt and have it look gooooood.
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Nude modeling :) I think it would be fulfilling and just plain ol awesome to strut my hardwork :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    See my whole p3n0r and not just the tip.

Okay, I made that up, but I am sure someone can relate.

:D
    I was an art model once back in college. That would be cool to feel comfortable enough to do it again.