Random thing you would like to be able to do when thinner

Options

Replies

• IronGirlShae
    IronGirlShae Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I agree with lots of other ladies on here, have my BF be able to carry me without sounding like he's dying!! That should also be a fitness goal for him to work on his muscles ;)
  • angryw
    angryw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    see my feet again, bend lmao
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Professional Photo Shoot a lil on the Risque Side :)

Agree, would love to do a Boudoir session!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Be comfortable on a 4+hr flight in coach

Amazingly enough, this is huge. My flights are so much better, even in the middle seat of coach, now that I am skinny.
  • slipandsink
    slipandsink Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Two things... 1) wear a sports bra to the gym and rock it ;) 2) run a marathon.

My goal for this year is to run a 5k and (hopefully) a 10k :)
  • eperezamora
    eperezamora Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ZIP LINE =)
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Pole dance, and I mean swing and flip and slide all over that pole.
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Go to an amusement park and a) not worry about getting winded from walking around all day; and b) not worry that safety belts and harnesses won't fasten.

Ride on a bus or airplane without the person next to me thinking, "Why am I stuck next to the fatty?"

I so agree on this one!!! For the 30th anniversary of when my husband and I met at an amusement park, we are planning a trip back to the place (in about 3 months time). Last time we did this, we were too big to ride on many of the roller coasters. Not this time!!! We are determined to have a blast that day!!!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I would really love for my husband to be able to lift and carry me easily also. Right now, he's got the lift part, but not the carry me easily. He such a slim build guy that even though we weigh the same, I feel like a whale compared to him.
  • Terrytriesharder
    Terrytriesharder Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just to be able to sit in a normal chair and not worry about breaking it. Also play a full game of tennis :)
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    You all will laugh I'm sure, but I'd be ecstatic if I could get sexual prowess back. Seems stupid, but when you can't provide the goods anymore because your stomach is in the way and you are plum out of shape...It's really embarrassing!

I am not sure anyone can laugh at that. It also doesn't seem stupid. Trust me being out of shape makes sex way more sucky.... kinda ruins the moment when your all ":hold up gotta catch my breath"
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Fit in normal sized seats, beds; you name it i don't fit in it.
  • TisMee76
    TisMee76 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Pole dance, and I mean swing and flip and slide all over that pole.

You can do that now!!! I've been Pole Dancing for 9 weeks now and love it!!!!

You feel so dang sexy!!!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Have multiple girlfriends...
    :laugh: LMAO :laugh:
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Be at a position other than goal when playing soccer.
  • Shelleben82
    Shelleben82 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    wear whatever i want! never have a problem finding clothes that fit. i want to be able to wear a bikini on the beach and walk around my house naked with confidence. && love what i see in the mirror looking back at me
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Be the friend that sits in the backseat when there are 5 of us. Right now, I always go in the front seat so the backseat isn't such a tight squeeze.
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    It's not unique at all, but all I really want is to be able to wear a bikini and not feel disgusting.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Drive my Jeep with the top AND doors off without feeling like a blob in a seat belt.
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Do a pinup photoshoot, get a full side tattoo, wear any clothes I want