Random thing you would like to be able to do when thinner

Options

Replies

• aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Go to an amusement park and a) not worry about getting winded from walking around all day; and b) not worry that safety belts and harnesses won't fasten.

Ride on a bus or airplane without the person next to me thinking, "Why am I stuck next to the fatty?"
  • patiobee
    patiobee Posts: 7
    Options
    Wear light colored pants and wear shorts -- instead of capris
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to

Sit criss-cross applesauce in an airplane seat

oh, NEW GOAL! being able to do this, rather than the appologetic look at the poor schlub next to me as i mash myself against the window....
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I married my husband 10 years ago this summer on a beach. We didn't have a traditional wedding. I'd like to renew our vows this summer wearing an actual gown and not completely hate the pictures.

I'd also like for him to be able to pick me up without straining. I don't know why....haha.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    If I get in trouble for saying this I will be pissed

upside down sex - like handstand sex.. yeah thats about it.

I do find it a little sad reading some of the random things - most of these could be down now its all about confidence - the physical stuff maybe not but some of it could be.
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    take a naked pix of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and post of fb

Need a photographer? I'm your boy
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Post a profile pic that could possibly earn me a strike

This. Totally this.
  • Bigbill810
    Bigbill810 Posts: 117
    Options
    You all will laugh I'm sure, but I'd be ecstatic if I could get sexual prowess back. Seems stupid, but when you can't provide the goods anymore because your stomach is in the way and you are plum out of shape...It's really embarrassing!
  • _Iffer_
    _Iffer_ Posts: 13
    Options
    What she said about shaving your arm pits... Really! Wow, it sucks now... but i wanna run 3 miles & do 10 pull-ups.. I'm 3/4 of the way there! Whoo hoo!
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    be lifted and carried by a man (something i refuse to let any man do at this point no matter how macho he thinks he is)
    This. I'd love to see my fiance try.... I think he's tried a couple times and pretends it's easy, but I know damn well it's not!
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options

3. This is a maybe: join a Roller Derby team.

Why wait?
    Roller Derby work outs are the best. I have a friend who joined and now has a visible six pack.
  • patiobee
    patiobee Posts: 7
    Options
    I want to be able to

Sit criss-cross applesauce in an airplane seat
    Cross my legs and keep them crossed for more than 5 minutes
    Sit on my boyfriends lap without asking "am I hurting you?"
    Get picked up by my boyfriend
    Wear pastel-colored skinny jeans

Hmm, I guess that's it for now...

Yes! Yes! All of these!!
  • Bigbill810
    Bigbill810 Posts: 117
    Options
    Go to an amusement park and a) not worry about getting winded from walking around all day; and b) not worry that safety belts and harnesses won't fasten.

Ride on a bus or airplane without the person next to me thinking, "Why am I stuck next to the fatty?"

A-frigging-men!
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wear skinny jeans!
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Make a naughty vid with the hubbs ;)
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    My original one was to be able to walk into any clothing store and buy a pair of trousers that fitted. Now I have achieved that my new goal is slightly more unusual:

Do a Sonya Blade Leg Grab.
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    be held, up against a wall, and stuff..... lol

Nice. Or find stronger guys ????

Yes or that too, Say's the Strong guy..... :wink:
  • amdarosa619
    amdarosa619 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I went from having one answer to having 5 cuz of all your great responses!! So as not to repeat yours that I liked, my one was...

Wear a backless dress on my birthday or a special evening event!! :-)
  • PopCorn_Said
    Options
    You all will laugh I'm sure, but I'd be ecstatic if I could get sexual prowess back. Seems stupid, but when you can't provide the goods anymore because your stomach is in the way and you are plum out of shape...It's really embarrassing!

I don't find that stupid at all.

Me? I would like to wear leggings with a short t-shirt and not be absolutely embarrassed by the size of my behind.
    Oh, and lap Loch Neagh at least once in my life (88 mile jog, in case you were wondering)...
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    be held, up against a wall, and stuff..... lol

Oh...this MOST definately! :love: