The WORST thing about losing weight...

Options

Replies

• csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I've the opposite problem. I've gone from a 40DD to an 34F! I swear I haven't lost a single gram from them. Would love for at least half of them to disappear.

Same happened to me when I lost a lot of weight - was like a 44DD, ended up a 36H. Had a reduction :)
  • FitWithTiff
    Options
    The loose/extra skin. :// <--- only on my stomach from having children.
    Smaller booty <---- I should do more squats!

My boobies have gotten smaller, but I have always had larger sized boobies, so it's a wonderful change for me! :))
  • FiestyIrish
    Options
    I've only lost a little bit, but my rings are too big already. Apparently, I've lost 5 pounds of hand fat. But I don't want to re-size them until I'm done, so right now I have tape on my wedding ring so I don't lose it. :grumble:
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Fat is difficult to hide (Spanx only do so much!) but boobs are easily faked. SO many products out there.

I haven't had an issue yet, but if I do it's an easy fix. :tongue:

Great job with your weight loss!
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    The extra skin, I am definitely going to need a body lift after I lose all this weight!
  • bjean1964
    bjean1964 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    is the weight is so easy and fast to put ON, but takes its own sweet UNBEARABLE time
    to take off! :noway:
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    My favorite dress doesn't fit anymore :(
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    being in between sizes......
    yup!
    and my boobs are getting smaller too but i want to be a C or D cup soooo...as long as they don't go below that lol.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Mine finally decided to show up in my mid-20's so I'm sad that they're starting to go now.

One thing is that I'm always cold now. I guess I forgot how cold I always used to be before I put on my "happily married wieight.":tongue:

I lost my hardly any boobs too when I went below 20% body fat.

If you are cold all the time, you probably are not eating enough.

Thank you for the tip. I'll keep it in mind!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Only real annoying thing for me is all the extra clothes that don't really fit now - I got down to 220 pretty quick and stuck around there for a while - now im in the 190s and all the 'new clothes' I got from the 220s are big now - but I dont wanna splurge on stuff now, rather just wait.
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I've the opposite problem. I've gone from a 40DD to an 34F! I swear I haven't lost a single gram from them. Would love for at least half of them to disappear.

please dont scare me. im a 36DD and id kill to be a small D!
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    In between sizes yes. Not seeing the weight loss is worse. Yes I have gone down a size, but hell, I still look the same naked as I did 30 pounds ago...
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I keep having to buy new clothes
  • Sunny____
    Sunny____ Posts: 214
    Options
    One of my main goals to losing weight was hopfully losing the DD boobage. They stay and actually look bigger the more I lose. boo!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    plateaus, not wanting to buy clothes but but needing to buy clothes

right now P L E A T E A U S more so. I'm dying.
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    Nothing...nothing at all!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    guess I'm lucky they don't change. what are these things made off?? *pokes*

for me there is nothing I don't like about losing weight :)
  • sundy2603
    sundy2603 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The worst thing about losing weight for me is my co-workers or friends telling don't get to skinny or you are losing weight to fast. I hate explaining to people that I am still at a unhealthy weight and I need to be healthy.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'm always left with saggy stretched out skin, particularly in my stomach area. Ew. But I would rather have empty saggy skin than fat....
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    The only bad thing about it for me is excess skin...and thats really not the end of the world...*happy happy weight loss loser* :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!