The WORST thing about losing weight...

Options

Replies

• redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My butt in thighs are not going any where,I feel so discouraging.

Ahh, yes.........the joys of the pear shaped. No matter how much weight I lose, I still have the plumper butt and and thighs.
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My boobs are now a 32AA, so I wear a training bra.

I have to shop in the girls department, I wear a girls size 12 now, and it's hard to find clothes that aren't full of ponies, rainbows, or sparkles. It's embarrassing and I have to sneak the stuff to the ladies dressing room to try it on.

I wouldn't ever be fat again to change this though.
  • DMB147
    DMB147 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    NOT LOSING ANY
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Extra skin and no boobs!
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I hate the way my body chooses to lose weight. My problem area has always been my abdomen and the more weight I lose - the more it seems to come off everywhere but my abdomen. Leaving me feeling more insecure about it. I went from being overweight to looking pregnant, LOL. Not a good feeling, but on an awesome note my legs and arms are shaping up nicely :)
  • chrisjathompson
    chrisjathompson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My small-to-begin-with boobs have disappeared.

Boooooo!
    Hmmm, wish I had this problem!
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    none of my clothes fit now..LOL... it looks like I raided a fat man's closet for gear.. everything hangs off me and my suits for work look like they belong to my dad.. I'm having to slowly replace everything in a way I don't break the bank.. (but I'm glad, there are worse problems to have ) :happy: :happy:
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hmm I wish mine would go lol
  • swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Options
    I work with plastic surgeons in their customer care devision, no boob job as I have 36Es at the moment but all you ladies looking into it make sure that you get implants with a life long guarentee such as Allergan ones otherwise you will have to pay the cost over in 10 to 20 years........Might not be helpful but I thought it was worth mentioning.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    New clothes = $$$$
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I work with plastic surgeons in their customer care devision, no boob job as I have 36Es at the moment but all you ladies looking into it make sure that you get implants with a life long guarentee such as Allergan ones otherwise you will have to pay the cost over in 10 to 20 years........Might not be helpful but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Wow. You have the chest to end my quest!!!!
  • argreenbaum
    argreenbaum Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    UGH!!! I never lose them! No matter how much wait I lose, I can't get below a D. Grrr...need surgery!
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My girls are sad and deflated/:
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    being in between sizes......

This!

Needing to buy smaller clothes but knowing they will also soon become too big!
  • HarleyQuinn1774
    HarleyQuinn1774 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Doesn't go fast enough for the impatient!

^^^^This!
  • Zicon
    Zicon Posts: 27
    Options
    Worst thing for me: The change in fat density. When I started out, my fatty areas felt quite solid and would hold my clothes up reasonably well. Now the flab is still approximately the same size, but it's much looser and softer, so it moves a lot more during activity. My old clothes now just fall off me, so I have to wear a smaller size if I want to keep my trousers up -- but this also means the loose flab is squeezed into a muffin top at the drop of a hat. It's an absolutely ridiculous problem to have!
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I am always cold now. I have less fat to warm me up.
  • christinefultz
    christinefultz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm always freezing and I find that my butt hurts if I sit too long!
  • swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Options

Wow. You have the chest to end my quest!!!!

And what quest might that be????
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    My small-to-begin-with boobs have disappeared.

Boooooo!

Not burning as many calories when exercising. Need more lean mass
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!