when I drop this weight! I'm gonna...

Options
hooah_mj
hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
…Right some wrongs!
I am a little ticked-off after dress shopping for my niece’s wedding this summer.
I was yanking off the 100th outfit when I imagined what I would do when I drop this weight, I'm gonna...

**pay full price for whatever frigin’ outfit tickles my fancy…for once, I’m not going to buy that clearance crap because, “…nothing-I-find-fits-nice anyway!”

**find that jerk (back home), who said that I was going to be a fat old lady before I turned 50, and seriously re-introduce myself!

Anyone else got plans?! I’d love to hear anything and everything you plan to do, places you’d go, people you’d seek out, and just whatever color carrot that dangles in front of you…

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    My sister and I are planning on hiking the Grand Canyon. We have been wanting to do it for awhile but I haven't been in shape to do it.
  • mhagoaliemom
    Options
    I'm going to learn to rock climb! :glasses:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    I'm going to not be afraid of having a full body pic taken for once!

I'm going to finally prove my mother wrong and make her regret calling me fat all the time when I was younger!

I'm going to find an amazing outfit to wear and go out and show off the new me!

I'm going to run run run.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Cut my hair really short. I've always been too afraid to do that while I was heavy.
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am going to walk into my High School Reunion with confidence and looking smokin' hot!!
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    Try roller derby!! we have a few local teams and I would love to do this...Im 29 and have been skating since before i was 2..

Erin
  • peizhi
    peizhi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    GRL!!!!! You guys are doing great! Congratulations on the weight you've already lost.

I am also losing weight for fashion purposes. I just hate shopping for hours and hours just to be forced to leave the store with nothing because none of it would fit my waist / butt right. Or not being about to wear a cute shirt because i have too much back fat. It SERIOUSLY weighs you down!!!!!

So when i lose the weight i'll go on a shopping spree.

When I lose the weight I'll go dancing with my friends and not be afraid everyone can see my rolls.

When I lose the weight, I won't be afraid to speak my mind because I won't be worried that someone is judging me because of my looks.

And mhagoaliemom!! I go rockclimbing with my friend during the week. Try an indoor facility. It's wonderful! anyone can do it!!! It's sooo challenging and sooo rewarding!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    wear a bikini! :smile:
  • misslizz6958
    misslizz6958 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Get back into modeling. Playboy here I come!!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Buy the sexy lingerie that I was too fat to wear on my honeymoon :blushing: :bigsmile:

Wear a bathing suit that doesn't have a skirt

Post a GOOD picture of myself on Facebook so that all the jerks I dated in High School can see "how I turned out".

Buy a pair of cowboy boots

Be the mom and wife that I always wanted to be....
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    ...fit comfortably in the clothes I already own. Not those 'relaxed' items I have stashed, I just want to feel good in my tried and true clothes. And loosing that baggage will allow me to breathe just a little better each day.

Nat the Brat
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    Gosh there is just so much where to start. I want to find a wonderful man and have children. I want to do the race for the cure but the 60 miles in 3 days. People to do anything go sky diving swim with dolphins and ride horses. O hope we all get what we want and deserve out of life.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    I am going shopping then I am going to hike up every hikable mountain in the USA!
  • LycraLegs
    LycraLegs Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I just went shopping yesteday and scoured the bargain rails! You read my mind! I looked in the window of another designer shop as I walked passed and said 'how much is that dress in the window?' (It wasnt cheap) so I said, 'When Im slim Il coing to have things like that!"

I also have a box of clothes, most with labels on, clothes which were just 6lbs too small at the time, but then I put on a million lbs so they have never fit, I want to wear those bargains!

I want to go home at Christmas and be SMOKIN HOT n healthy too!

:o)
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I have dropped the weight as of this week. I'm wanting to buy a cute swimsuit and run a 5 K.
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    I'm gonna run a 5k with my son!
  • charliecat
    Options
    ....feel pretty darned good, because I want to fit in to fashionable clothes, not be limited to ugly patterns, etc.
    ....show off to the ex - make him wonder what he could have had!
    ....show my son that I am strong (mentally, to be able to take control), therefore he can be strong enough to succeed too.
    ...hopefully look more radiant :smile:
    ....feel better in public
    ....RUN! :happy:
  • cpatt
    cpatt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ski the back bowls like I did when I was young, buy a new wardrobe, really play with my kids rather than just cheer them on, make my 14 yo son proud of me rather than embarrased, live, live, live!!!
  • aedfit
    aedfit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Be a kick butt Zumba instructor, walk down the beach in a bathing suit without putting on my shorts or a skirt before I stand up, say OUT LOUD, "I love my body and all of my toned and trim curves" and believe it.
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    Get a tattoo ... or piercing. I haven't made the final decision yet. :) This is something I would have done with the weight anyway but I have decided to let it be my reward when I reach my goal.