when I drop this weight! I'm gonna...

Options
2»

Replies

• ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    I'm going to stop taking my birth control and try to get pregnant! I've been up and down with my weight my whole life, but the motivation of having a healthy baby and pregnancy is the only thing that is helping me to stick with it this time.
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am definitely going shopping for cute and sexy clothes. When I lose this weight I am going to do everything I can to keep it off and make it my priority for life.:happy:
  • jmjones2002
    Options
    I want a sexy little black dress..I have never had one of those..lol
    Also would love to get a tank-kini for this summers beach trip..(I have til the last week in July)..

I'm gonna let my hair grow out til I've reached my goal so then I can get my hair cut, highlighted etc to show off everything at once..
    I really can't wait to go to an officers party with my hubby for the first time with my new figure..I've been waiting to go to one of those for a long time:-)

and then maybe take up running marathons and playing tennis regularly..

Most of all I just can't wait to get new clothes that aren't so baggy on me to hide everything!!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I WISH I COULD SPECIFICALLY QUOTE EACH ONE OF YOU THE FOLLOW TRUTH:

You Can Be Whatever You Want To Be!
    by: Donna Levine

There is inside you
    All of the potential
    To be whatever you want to be;
    All of the energy
    To do whatever you want to do.
    Imagine yourself as you would like to be,
    Doing what you want to do,
    And each day, take one step
    Towards your dream.
    And though at times it may seem too
    difficult to continue,
    Hold on to your dream.
    One morning you will awake to find
    That you are the person you dreamed of,
    Doing what you wanted to do,
    Simply because you had the courage
    To believe in your potential
    And to hold on to your dream.

I BELIEVE IN YOU...DON'T EVER GIVE UP MY VIRTUAL FRIENDS!
    Make today day 1 for the rest of your life.... mj
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    wear a bikini! :smile:

me too!! And I'm going to stop hiding behind clothes that are one side too big.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go to ride rollercoasters all day long with hubby! I can't wait!!! I hate not being able to fit into the seats now, and I love those crazy rides!

learn how to kayak, or go rafting. actually have FUN in the sun, instead of trying to avoid being outside with people and being judged.
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    There's a thourghbred horse breeder that I was fixed up with that told me that I was cute and he liked that I was tall, and he thought I was wonderful and funny, but I was just too heavy for his liking. When I'm a size 10, on a nice summer day, I'm going to go have a day of glamor and a hot new outfit that shows me off to my best advantage. I will drive my car to his stables and walk up to him introduce myself again plant a very sweet kiss on his lips and turn around and get back into my car and drive away with the sunroof open and all the windows down with Patsy Cline blaring "Who's Sorry Now?" LOL
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy myself a pair of Sevens. I can't justify the expense until I'm at my target size because once I'm the size I want to be, I plan to stay that way, so I'll be able to wear them for years.
  • 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I want to do a Zip Line! In Hawaii, Cabo, Acapulco. Anywhere!!!

I think that's what its called. When you wear a harness and zip from one tree to another. Can't do it if you are too heavy.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Zip lines are really fun. You'll love it 25anniversary201.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    maybe parasail too... and my husband's co-worker takes people out for skydives...don't know if I'd get the courage to try it, but maybe! ;)
  • amberpaigee
    Options
    :heart: Wear my skinny jeans and high heels again!

:heart: Put on the seven pairs of bikinis I have and go to a beach!

:heart: & Smilleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:flowerforyou:
  • fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    depending on how my skin is(loose or not) i plan on getting 2 tattoos...one on both sides on my ribs....i have always wanted it but just won't be right if i am this heavy.......

And if i do have alot of loose skin i plan on using one of my bonus checks to get rid of it..... hopefully i don't though....
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Buy a beautiful dress for my daughter's wedding in October.
    AND be able to play for hours with my grand kids!
  • seventeenlucky77
    Options
    I'm going to stop taking my birth control and try to get pregnant! I've been up and down with my weight my whole life, but the motivation of having a healthy baby and pregnancy is the only thing that is helping me to stick with it this time.

This is my exact goal as well.