What is your body shape???

Options

Replies

• MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Didn't do the measurements, but I've always been a RECTANGLE. lol. I have to earn my curves through weight-lifting, which I'm okay with because I've always loved doing it anyway.

It's true. I can get away with wearing so much stuff even when I'm skinny-fat, but it doesn't mean I'm okay with being skinny-fat. I'm not!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    According to that calculator, pear. I have always appeared more of a rectangle.

Even with all the body fat I have, I am pretty much straight up and down from the front, maybe because I am tall and carry my weight well.. A woman told me once, "For a big girl, you are straight up and down, you have no fat rolls". Backhanded compliment? :laugh:
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    kinda like a cross between these two lol

zl7wbl.jpg
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Hourglass. Right now more of a whole-day glass.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    kinda like a cross between these two lol

zl7wbl.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hourglass. But another site said I was a banana, and one said I was an athletic spoon. Who knows which one's right? :laugh:

What on earth is an athletic spoon? :laugh:
  • rebekahrice1234
    Options
    Hour glass.....but I never liked my curves...
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Gorilla?
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    Rectangle and also bumping so I can come back to the site link. :flowerforyou:
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Well, when I am thin (160) I am an hour glass...I love love love my shape at 160...at 250 I am a blobby rectangle apparently. I've been an apple on some sites. Bu I have large breasts and hips....I have that typical 50's shape and love it. However I do not love my shape now. I hope working out doesn't change me too much from the shape of me that I like so much.
  • rebekahrice1234
    Options
    wow...I guess i am lucky to have an hour glass shape only 8% do....!!
  • BunkyBumBum
    BunkyBumBum Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    40/34/44 Hourglass. A short one. "Accentuate your waist to make the most of your shape" uh, yeah. If I find a shirt that fits over my massive boobs it's loose in the stomach area, most often though, shirts end up being 2 inches too short because the fabric has to travel over 6 miles of boob mountain. When looking for jeans I have to not only find short length, but I also have to find medium rise, and curvy, because if they're not "curvy" there's a gap in the waist or they slide down like some hip-hop punk when they get worn in.

"Hourglass" sounds more appealing than it actually is.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    40/34/44 Hourglass. A short one. "Accentuate your waist to make the most of your shape" uh, yeah. If I find a shirt that fits over my massive boobs it's loose in the stomach area, most often though, shirts end up being 2 inches too short because the fabric has to travel over 6 miles of boob mountain. When looking for jeans I have to not only find short length, but I also have to find medium rise, and curvy, because if they're not "curvy" there's a gap in the waist or they slide down like some hip-hop punk when they get worn in.

"Hourglass" sounds more appealing than it actually is.

that's because the calculator is wrong, and you aren't actually an hourglass.
    sorry. I'm not trying to offend, but this calculator is garbage.
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hour -glass - I gain weight evenly. Broad shoulders, little waist (now) flat stomach, full breast & hips match. Very thankful, now that you can see it again:love:
  • TomjsAj
    TomjsAj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well the calculator was accurate for me. Hourglass.

Bust: 36
    Waist: 26
    Hips: 36

When I get down to my personal normal weight I am usually

• JuliaWomp
    JuliaWomp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This said I was a rectangle. Most people would call me a pear, maybe and hourglass. I added 0.1 inches to my hips and it said hourglass... so I guess I'm on the cusp of hourglass?
    The things they said were flattering on pear are flattering on me.My extra weight is mostly in my thighs, a tiny bit in my hips, and if I've REALLY gained a lot, sort of visible in face/arms. My bust/waist numbers just don't change... my boobs are eternally an A, and my waist is never bigger or smaller than just skimming the bone. I think the measurement might be thrown off because my boobs are small and thus quite "perky", so where a DD girl would be measuring part of her boob in the bust measure, every bit of volume in my A cups goes out from my chest, giving me a bigger measurement.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was an apple but that generator said I was a pear. I have reported the site to the mods for saying I have a fat *kitten*.
  • jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This said hourglass but I'm definitely more of a pear shape.
  • TigressPat
    Options
    This said I was a rectangle. Most people would call me a pear, maybe and hourglass. I added 0.1 inches to my hips and it said hourglass... so I guess I'm on the cusp of hourglass?
    The things they said were flattering on pear are flattering on me.My extra weight is mostly in my thighs, a tiny bit in my hips, and if I've REALLY gained a lot, sort of visible in face/arms. My bust/waist numbers just don't change... my boobs are eternally an A, and my waist is never bigger or smaller than just skimming the bone. I think the measurement might be thrown off because my boobs are small and thus quite "perky", so where a DD girl would be measuring part of her boob in the bust measure, every bit of volume in my A cups goes out from my chest, giving me a bigger measurement.

from your description it sounds like you are most likely a pear.
    I've never seen an hourglass with A cup boobs, I think it would go against the definition of hourglass, unless you somehow had a huge back/ribcage and tiny tiny waist.
  • TigressPat
    Options
    I always thought I was an apple but that generator said I was a pear. I have reported the site to the mods for saying I have a fat *kitten*.

lm(fat)ao
    :love: