Is it possible I'm putting on muscle?

Options
12346»

Replies

• inshapeeasy
    Options
    First thing is, get enough calories. 1000 is not enough. you need to be at at least 1300. You achieve this by eating "clean" complex carbohydrates and a balance of fats, carbs, proteins. Websites like this are great for beginners but they cannot analyze everything about you and what food you need to be putting inside your own body. YOU need to know what your body can eat before anything. Knowing yourself is the first step. Second, are you even exercising hard enough? hitting protocols in the gym. Exercising with resistance 2-3 days a week for 20-30 minutes each session? Cardio exercising for 3-5 days per week for 30-90 minutes each session. When exercising with resistance are you lifting at least 60% of your 1 rep max? These are just a few things that we need to understand. Stop feeding into the gimmicks and start doing things correctly before you say nothing works.

Try some of these cardio warm up exercises, i think these may help you see a few different ones

http://www.isefitness.com/exercises/total-body-exercises/warm-exercises-cardio
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Read the rest of the thread and you'll see what I'm doing, I'm not eating 1000 or even 1300 cals and as for workouts I've been advised to do less not more.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    First thing is, get enough calories. 1000 is not enough. you need to be at at least 1300. You achieve this by eating "clean" complex carbohydrates and a balance of fats, carbs, proteins. Websites like this are great for beginners but they cannot analyze everything about you and what food you need to be putting inside your own body. YOU need to know what your body can eat before anything. Knowing yourself is the first step. Second, are you even exercising hard enough? hitting protocols in the gym. Exercising with resistance 2-3 days a week for 20-30 minutes each session? Cardio exercising for 3-5 days per week for 30-90 minutes each session. When exercising with resistance are you lifting at least 60% of your 1 rep max? These are just a few things that we need to understand. Stop feeding into the gimmicks and start doing things correctly before you say nothing works.

Try some of these cardio warm up exercises, i think these may help you see a few different ones

http://www.isefitness.com/exercises/total-body-exercises/warm-exercises-cardio

Yeah, you didn't really read the thead, did you bro?