What is your excuse? (pics included)

Options

Replies

• shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    What a motivating story, thank you for sharing. Congratulations on your success and being brave enough to live a better life for not only you but for your kids. Continue to inspire!
  • NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    MidwestAngel - Mucho Respect!
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!

*INSERT COMPLIMENT*

No but really, WAY TO GO! *INSERT COMPLIMENT*...wait that wasn't any better....hmm
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    your so amazing :) im glad your my best friend!
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    There are not enought way to explain just how friggin' cool you are. Seriously. The patience and determination to get divorced, graduate with honors, volunteer work, fulltime job, raise kids, and still work out.

Yep....You are the best.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Amazing, inspirational and I'm SO glad we're friends! You kick *kitten* girl!
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    this was phenominal felt like you was talking to me single mom fultime job and trying to balance a very demanding job and i cant seem to find time to get my lazy *kitten* out the bed ..i will do better i lost over 60lbs a year ago moved top anew state gained 20 back now i have to lose an additional 40 thank you i will push... awesome work
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You are really very inspiring!!! Thank you so much for sharing (I can relate to the post in some areas).

You look amazing and you're right...what’s the excuse? I'm the queen of excuses, thanks for the extra *kick*

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Sunny_fit4life
    Sunny_fit4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, it's truly amazing.

I have to ask though, do you normally get to sleep a good 8 hours a night?

P.S. I think I'm gonna have to start lifting, you look great :D

Honestly, it depends on the day. It is actually healthy to get 6-7 hours a night as well.

I always feel like I need at least 8 to be rested enough to take on the day. Otherwise, I'm a zombie... which probably has something to do with being unhealthy :/
    The only reason I ask is that I have heard a lot of people whose days are that full (moms especially) say they get very little sleep. But if you're doing all that *and* sleeping a healthy amount I feel like I need to re-examine my time management skills :))
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    5fb025a1-b11b-46db-83be-a43c7b2da0f2_zpsb730704c.jpg

/Thread
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    jensenyoureawesome_zps9eb222b3.gif
  • nitabean47
    nitabean47 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW......I am going to print your story and post it by my fridge!! If I could get the lil voice in my head to shut up and stop taking over......
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You're my HERO!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I think I love you even more now! You are AMAZING

ETA: Just surprised Dav didn't ask for MORE pics.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • saminmio
    saminmio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You're an amazing person. I think you are very inspirational. You should help a lot of people and you are so right it's all in your priorities.
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this! AWESOME progress, you are an inspiration.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on so many levels.

Love ya!
  • jack3Dav3
    jack3Dav3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Badass. Awesome. Dedication. <--- Just a few words that come to mind. Great motivation to MAKE time for what you really want. Progress pics are smokin' hot too :flowerforyou:
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look great!!