Sweet treats?

Options
13»

Replies

• kk208036
    kk208036 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Banana ice cream! Put a frozen banana in the food processor or blender with some skim milk and alittle peanut butter, or without peanut butter and it is just like soft serve ice cream! yummm
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Microwave cake in a cup! 3-2-1: 3 tablespoons devils food or angel food cake mix, 2 tablespoons of water, microwave for 1 minute. I usually add a half cup of berries before microwaving. Blackberries and angel food cake is my favorite combination so far. And calorically I think it comes in around < 200 cals.

OMG, I am so making this! Thanks for the idea :)

I'm pretty sure this recipe is wrong though, I'd Google "3-2-1- cake" You're supposed to combine an anglefood cake mix with any other flavor cake mix THEN it's 3 tbsp of the mix, 2 tbsp of water and 1 minute in the microwave (thus the nane 3-2-1 cake). It's the eggs in the anglefood cake that make it rise up like it ought to so if you're missing that component you're going to be sorely disappointed I'm afraid. My mix is 1 Betty Crocker Angle Food Cake Mix and 1 Duncan Heins Devil's Food Cake Mix and it works out to be 133 calories per 3T recipe.