Its Friday, im sick, so lets...ASK THE WOLF

Options

Replies

• SugarQueen_x
    Options
    How many licks does it take you to get to the Tootsie roll center of a Tootsie pop? =P
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    How many licks does it take you to get to the Tootsie roll center of a Tootsie pop? =P

IDK, I just keep licking until she pops.
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    I'm going dancing in the country square tomorrow night, and I would like to know how I should react if a gentleman caller asks me to slow dance?

I would need to know more info likes, dislikes, single married and the all important ones like how big are your nipples.

Answer to be determined.

I like gentlemenly behavior like opening doors and such, and I like a man that tall dark and handsome. I dislike feminine men. I am an unmarried lady and my nipples can be shown below....but I'm not sure why that matters.
    http://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Fitting-Nipple-Schedule-Welded/dp/B003JQJMUQ
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I really need to know, Wolf, which Aerosmith song really captures the essence of life?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I'm going dancing in the country square tomorrow night, and I would like to know how I should react if a gentleman caller asks me to slow dance?

I would need to know more info likes, dislikes, single married and the all important ones like how big are your nipples.

Answer to be determined.

I like gentlemenly behavior like opening doors and such, and I like a man that tall dark and handsome. I dislike feminine men. I am an unmarried lady and my nipples can be shown below....but I'm not sure why that matters.
    http://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Fitting-Nipple-Schedule-Welded/dp/B003JQJMUQ

impressive, accept the offer of the gentlemen caller.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I really need to know, Wolf, which Aerosmith song really captures the essence of life?

Back in the Saddle Again - gotta get up and fight

or
    Coney Island Whitefish - which is about used condoms
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    im hungry

Look, I will put the food under the door at 6pm in the locked basement. Be patient, or ill punish you again.

low carb pleaseeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:sad:
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    If a tree falls on a hipster in the forest and no one sees or hears it, is it ironic?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    im hungry

Look, I will put the food under the door at 6pm in the locked basement. Be patient, or ill punish you again.

low carb pleaseeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:sad:

sorry, its pop tarts with special protein
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    If a tree falls on a hipster in the forest and no one sees or hears it, is it ironic?

so well written I dont even need to say anything, but were they wearing a hoodie with an NBA jersey over it?
  • GymBeast2
    GymBeast2 Posts: 81
    Options
    Get well soon!!

How was your day?
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    im hungry

sorry, its pop tarts with special protein

omgppoptart.jpg
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Get well soon!!

How was your day?

crazy
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Who will win the fight between Weidman and Silva?

Just curious - Should I bet on it?

Thanks!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Hi!

Who will win the fight between Weidman and Silva?

Just curious - Should I bet on it?

Thanks!

never bet on MMA, too unpredictable.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Scarlet or Megan GO!!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Scarlet or Megan GO!!

Megan.....The tats win out, plus Scarlet just doesnt do it for me.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Scarlet or Megan GO!!

Megan.....The tats win out, plus Scarlet just doesnt do it for me.
    You are the first guy Ive ever heard say that
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    are you feling ny beter today?

and why does the laundry never end?

please al knowing wolf tell me how to get rid f the laundry!!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    is it lost on everybody that today is Saturday and this thread is from friday as clearly indicated in the title?