HELP I NEED BABY NAMES ! :)

Options

Replies

• Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My name is Serenity :smile: and I have always loved it!! People are always saying " that's so pretty" Congrats on your new little one!! Enjoy!

My ferrets name is Serenity.

Because I'm a giant Firefly nerd.

I have a gf named Tallulah and I think it's gorgeous.

That's all I've got...
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Girls: Katherine
    Mariana
    Karina
    Serena
    Antonia
    Bay
    Quinn

Boys: Joaquin
    Landon
    Jayce
    Trenton
    Troy
    Silas
    Drew
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    For boys my picks are Peter and Alexander or Joseph - my sons are Peter and Alexander Jospeh so I am bias :tongue:

For girls we liked:

Arianna
    Elenie Maria
    Bella
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Eleanor, Emerson, Greyson, Jamison - pretty unisex, except Eleanor

If my son was a girl, the name was going to be Reese Emmalee.
  • Liz12mae
    Liz12mae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    MIke Hunt
    Amanda Hugginkiss
    Phil McCraken

hahahhahahahhaha
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Boy:
    Ben/Benjamin
    Maddox
    Logan
    Landon
    Micah

Girl:
    Reese
    Brooklyn
    Paige.. My name ;)

Congratulations!!(:
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Renee

Scott
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    If I was to have another one, which i not going to happen girl would be Marianne, boy would be Cohen

I know somone who named their girl Nevaeh , which is heaven backwards, cute

Everyone named their girl Nevaeh. Seriously. I used to work the NICU. So. Many. Nevaehs. Don't do this. Please. Your daughter will hate it.
  • mizpaden74
    mizpaden74 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

My top girl pick that never got or will be used was Hannah Rose

My other highly ranked boys were: Christian, Keegan, Tristan, Zane (selected were Zachary for Thing 1 and Caleb for Thing 2)

Good luck and best wishes!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I have a Wyatt and a Lily
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    If I was to have another one, which i not going to happen girl would be Marianne, boy would be Cohen

Everyone named their girl Nevaeh. Seriously. I used to work the NICU. So. Many. Nevaehs. Don't do this. Please. Your daughter will hate it.

Note to self...when pregnant befriend NICU worker.
  • bullofheaven
    bullofheaven Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Boys:
    Thor
    Homer, Homie
    Jerome, Jerry, Jay
    Mercury, Mer
    Maurice, Moe
    Hermes

Girls:
    Althea
    Cherise
    Scarlet>fire
    Bootsy
    Hummingbird
    Laura
    Julie
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    If we ever get stuck with a kid, we'd name it either Renee Francesca or Sean Michael.

I think using names from your family is nice.
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Girls:
    Ainslee
    Abigail
    Adelina
    Mackenzie

Boys:
    Conner
    Avery
    Hayden
    Mason
  • Lugemachine
    Options
    Bloy: Declan. It's Irish and he was a saint. It means "full of goodness" and can be shortened to "Dec" (pronounced "deck"). Everyone who meets me thinks it is such a cool name... my mother did me a solid.

Girl: Harper Leigh. I think it would be a cool modern twist on Harper Lee's name... and being named after the author of one of the greatest works of literature in the history of humanity can't be all bad.
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options

Indoctrination begins before they even leave the hospital? Christians are some seriously sick, messed up people.
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I have twins: Clayton and Paul

The "unused" names (um yeah :tongue: ) were:

Boys:

Quinton
    Lysander
    Xander

Girls:
    Mae
    Michaela
    Lottie
    Zahara
    Zia

We had to think in pairs and we weren't sure which "type" of pairs :wink:

MY ONE CAUTION: when thinking of baby names pay careful attention to the INITIALS - what they may spell and what they may STAND FOR .... yeah. I didn't and my poor son got stuck with PMS and I didnt' realize it until SCHOOL started and I was filling out the paperwork!!!! :blushing:
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    monika !!!! :P

then i like Amelia and Liam

also like Tatiana, Ana, Marcus,Lucas...Ellen or Elena....Ian...
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Nebuchanezzar.
    That would be tough for a kindergartener to spell!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    My two cents (okay...I guess I really did have quite an opinion on this)...

- make sure that it is easy enough to pronounce, based on the spelling. If you have to always say/type the actual pronunciation, then it is probably not a good choice.
    - decide if you want the name to be shortened or appreviated and make sure you like the shortened version as much as the original name. Even if you don't shorten the name, others will do this (grandparents, other parents, your friends, the child's friends, teachers etc). Don't use the name if you know it will make you angry if you hear it shortened.
    - think about words that might rhyme with this name and would that cause your child issues once in school. My name is Nancy and growing up, I still remember the chant of Fancy Nancy has ants in her Pants. I hated it!!!
    - say it over and over again with the last name, no middle name. I had a friend who named her son Seth and their last name was Smith. Not easy to say!
    - think of your child as an adult (really hard, I know when they aren't even born) and what kind of career they may have. A professional sounding name may not be a good choice if your child ends up working blue collar and a "popular/current" name may not be a good choice for a CEO of a company.
    - write it down and type it out - it should feel good to do so. Something with a lot of letters or with letters that are not easy to type, could be a challenge.
    - think of your child learning to spell their name. Will it be difficult for a small child to remember all those letters?

It is a big decision and one that your child will live with for the rest of their life (or at least until they are old enough to change it).