They cut my head open, your excuse is invalid!

Options

Replies

• dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    So happy you got the care you needed - and thanks for the motivation.....
    here's to your continued good health!:smile:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Ok, in all seriousness, I am a super nice person but I like to have some fun too so I hope the title doesn't offend anyone.
    It is the best title ever. I understood what I was about to read before I clicked on it and it pulled me in. Great story. Great job. You look fantastic too.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done amazing! You have a very strong will! I am so proud of you. And I don't even know you!

And my daughter-in-law (well she will be my daughter-in-law in 2 weeks) also has Chiari Malformation.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    <3
  • mdamrow
    mdamrow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing....I've been having a strange, nagging issue and have been toying with seeing my doctor to see what might be going on. Your story has inspired me to stop making excuses as I have no reason to "not" see the doctor, exercise, eat better. Thanks so much. Here's to hoping for good news when you have your follow up.
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing story, and amazing weight loss- you are awesome!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    The thread resurfaced and worth another read!

eta: spelling
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    The the thread resurfaced and worth another read!
    Recycling is good!
  • Anita1271
    Anita1271 Posts: 56
    Options
    Wow! You are truly an inspiration!! Cheers to you!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!! Thanks for sharing
  • Sherarob
    Sherarob Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! No more excuses for me!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    you so amazing! rock star! thanks for sharing. makes all my stuff seem tiny.
  • Seachicken84
    Seachicken84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great headline! Great story! Great use of turd in a sentence! You're a winner in every sense.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing....I've been having a strange, nagging issue and have been toying with seeing my doctor to see what might be going on. Your story has inspired me to stop making excuses as I have no reason to "not" see the doctor, exercise, eat better. Thanks so much. Here's to hoping for good news when you have your follow up.

YES! Definitely go to the doctor! We have to take care of ourselves! :) I actually did already have my follow up 2 weeks ago. I was cleared for normal activity! The thread resurfaced b/c I posted the link in another thread!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Great headline! Great story! Great use of turd in a sentence! You're a winner in every sense.

Haha, thanks! Turd :) Always makes me smile!
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I needed that.
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!

God bless you, inspiring stuff
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    WTG. Great work and such a positive attitude. Thanks for sharing your story to help all of the rest of us out here fighting the fight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!