They cut my head open, your excuse is invalid!

Options

Replies

• charovnitza
    charovnitza Posts: 689
    Options
    You're an inspiration!
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Just inspiring. GET WELL VERY SOON.
    x
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story. Most importantly, I am glad you are feeling better!!!
  • imafluffypuffybear
    Options
    I love You, at last I have gotten a real inspiration and I am really happy to hear that you are feeling better. :)
  • Blessed4x
    Blessed4x Posts: 20
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Keep fighting the good fight and thank you for sharing your story.
  • CZenks
    CZenks Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love your story. You are so right and thanks for sharing!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    What a testimony!!! Thank you for sharing your story. You look amazing and heres too your continued health!:drinker:
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    WOW, you are amazing. Wishing you a speedy recover
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    You're so awesome! Great post for others!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever. You are amazing!
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    This is very inspirational. Thank you for tellng us your story. You look fab by the way :)
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    that is amazing you are an inspiration, well done and here's to a healthy future
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you but I :heart: you.

Thank you for sharing your personal journey. I am in complete awe. :flowerforyou:
  • lifesabeach2013
    Options
    I almost died 7 years ago. It was a long, difficult recovery. I completely agree with what you said. Eating right and exercising is a whole lot easier than the hard stuff like illness. You inspired many. Keep up the positive attitude and thank you for sharing your story.
  • vegas711
    vegas711 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    wowsa why ya gotta live life everyday right there. Glad it all worked out for you
  • meaningful99
    Options
    Excellent post! And good reminders about the fitness journey. So glad they were able to diagnose and fix your problem! xx
  • KmusicheartBTS
    KmusicheartBTS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Wishing you all the best at the doctor! thank you for sharing :-)

Ev
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    May God bless you with a full, speedy recovery and good health going forth. Thank you for sharing your story with us...you are simply amazing! Take care!! : )
  • aleek87
    aleek87 Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I had this same surgery! I had a Chiari Malformtion and had to have part of my skull and vertabrae removed. You're so inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!