They cut my head open, your excuse is invalid!

Options

Replies

• Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    all excuses are invalid.

reasons are ok.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Your story is incredibly inspiring. I'm so glad you are well now, good for you on going strong and never giving up!!
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring! :heart:

P.S., For some reason, I sorta dig the hairdo, post-shave.
    Seconded. Totally hot and badass.
    And seriously, well done. Your attitude is amazing, your success is inspiring, and you rock that scar. :smile:
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You are very inspiring.
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I'm happy to hear that your surgery went well. :flowerforyou: Thanks for reminding us not to be whinging cry babies!
  • mrsappleblossom77
    mrsappleblossom77 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You are my new hero!! I just had brain surgery in September 2012 to remove a benign brain tumor. I have a really cool scar behind my left ear. Thank you for inspiring me to keep at this weight loss journey.
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You rock. So , so awesome and inspirational. Congrats to you for maintaining such a positive attitude throughout the whole process.
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    you look great thanks for sharing!
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    holy f***ing sjit! You are truly an inspiration! Thank you thank you thank you! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Increadible story. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. Your are my new inspriation. :heart:
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Amazing and so motivating! Thanks for sharing
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Yes - yes - yes - I am so happy for you - and that your recovery is on track - and good for you - not using any of this as an excuse.
    I really have so much respect for people that just keep going - and come out the other side stronger - and more awesome!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Yes - yes - yes - I am so happy for you - and that your recovery is on track - and good for you - not using any of this as an excuse.
    I really have so much respect for people that just keep going - and come out the other side stronger - and more awesome!

I love what you said there. Throughout this whole thing I have just been holding onto the fact that I believe there is something beautiful on the other side of all of this.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I think I'm a badazz, so it takes a lot for me to say this..but...

we_are_not_worthy-962.gif

p.s. please pm me so I can pm you a picture of my scar. it's on the other end but still on the spine {scary}. it has healed significantly but we have also had the tattoo idea around here as mine will never be covered by hair. I super applaud you for staying on track during this time because surgery healing always=weight gain for me. I do however know what you mean about activity not being necessary to lose weight because at the beginning of my injury sidelining me and the inactivity packing on some extra pounds, I tinkered around with diet and ended up purposely losing around 50 lbs thru diet alone. I hope you'll consider FR me because I think we have a lot in common.

we-not-worthy.gif
  • mdcc645
    mdcc645 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just joined and i am loving it already. This is the first success story i have read and i am amazed! You must be so proud of yourself, I know now this time is going to be THE time!
  • shakey68
    shakey68 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this amazing story of your life. You are truly inspiring, for many reasons!
  • asitshouldbe
    Options
    I am inspired! I am traveling your direction with weights now, post a 57lb weight loss. Friends with 31prvrbs and many other amazing ppl here on MFP. She brought you to my attention. I have MS and will no longer complain if I can't think right or do something brain wise that someone else can do. It is my individual journey, just like your have your individual journey. No matter what the steps/blocks are, this can be accomplished!!!!! Thanks for posting this!!!!
    You look amazing BTW~~~~
    :smokin::heart:
  • zhvah18
    zhvah18 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You.are.a.rockstar!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!