What kind of dog do you have?

Options
I have 3 chihuahuas and they are a part of my family. They are like my children. Cocoa, she's brown & white, 3 years old, 5 lbs....Bella is a golden long haired, 1.5 years old, 5 lbs...PeeWee is black & white, 2.5 years old and she weighs 3 lbs. Cocoa & PeeWee are the protectors; Bella is just as sweet as she can be, she's also protective of me. Other than my 3 chihuahuas, we have a 2 year old brindle colored pitbull named Gabby who is SO HYPER! And the other day my hubs brought home a pitbull/bulldog mix 6 week old puppy! I could not believe it! I wanted to take it back, but once my girls saw it, there was no turning back. They named her Lil Miss.

Replies

• Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    1 Golden, 3 Gordon Setters, 1 Black Lab/ Pit < she's the love of my life I spoil her like the daughter I've never had. She's also my hunting companion.

kYftvOV.jpg
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    A five year old labrador for us and we are dog-sitting an ancient thingonlegs that I'll be pleased to see the back of once it's owner returns.

To be honest I'm more of a cat guy because I admire the fact that they could not give a {#%^ :)
  • wendyhutchesonwasden
    wendyhutchesonwasden Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    This is Bella, my chihuahua

430695_377149008970974_1935221163_n.jpg
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have 3 Beagles

I have lots of pics of them in my profile page.

Love my Beags!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Siberian Husky, although since im a fan of a Tale of Ice and Fire I call him my Direwolf.
  • piebird79
    piebird79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    We have two Shetland Sheepdogs. My husband's old girl is almost 11 years old and my boy will be 6 years old this summer. We might get another one who's 3 years old. We also have a crazy 7 year old cat.
  • wendyhutchesonwasden
    Options
    A five year old labrador for us and we are dog-sitting an ancient thingonlegs that I'll be pleased to see the back of once it's owner returns.

To be honest I'm more of a cat guy because I admire the fact that they could not give a {#%^ :)

I am DEF NOT a cat person!!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    <----
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I have 3 Beagles

I have lots of pics of them in my profile page.

Love my Beags!

I hear ya, sister! I'm owned by a very happy beagle myself. She cracks me up every day with the trouble her nose gets her into.

I still miss my beagle boy. He was the BEST personal trainer I ever had -- I lost 50 lbs walking him around the neighborhood. And he was so patient with me.

Beagles are GREAT dogs, but boy do their noses get them into a LOT of mischief!
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    2 pitbulls-Trooper is 9 and Tiki Barker is 3...pics on my profile page...they're my babies :)
  • camiah
    camiah Posts: 146
    Options
    I have three dogs, or wolves, as they are affectionately known as.

Wolfgang is our "vicious wolf"--he's a thirteen year old Lhasa Apso who bears a striking resemblance to a teddy bear.

Daytona is about 21 months old, and is a black German Shepard mix. She is the older of our "young wolves".

Cora is our other "young wolf". She is about a year old, and is a lab mix.

Our dogs are like children. Daytona and Cora go to daycare because they are so high energy, they would destroy the house if left alone, and I don't like leaving the dogs in crates all day. Wolfgang stays home, and is happy in the quiet, so he can sleep to his heart's content.

I'll post pics later on my profile page. They are all adorable.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I have a mixed American Pit Bull terrier...she is hella hyper too but my kids adore her! :) All she wants to do all day long is play ball....crazy dog.
  • dbkrantz
    dbkrantz Posts: 138
    Options
    I don't have a dog yet, but I am dying to get a Weimaraner!

Love love love those dogs, they are stunning and very intelligent, and manipulative and just fun ! I am obsessed with those dogs!
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old boxer named Loki. He's the best thing I've ever done besides marrying my husband. He's got a condition called dialated cardiomyopathy so i'm not going to have him until he's old but he's having the best time while he's here.

p.s. He's on facebook too! www.facebook.com/lokistocker
  • nsagley
    nsagley Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    3 siberian huskies and a boxer.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    886bac31-7d59-4631-98e1-3e70d26368e0_zps6a0036fd.jpg

English mastiff, Antigone. Tig for short
  • wendyhutchesonwasden
    Options
    This was lil PeeWee when she was 12 weeks old.

30224_123731674312710_7175020_n.jpg
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I have a 9 week old Australian Cattle Dog - right now she is all teeth and claws. But she is learning to mind her manners. I look forward to having a high energy dog as my fitness partner.

I lost my female Rottweiler to chronic renal failure in December 2012. My husband lost his Walker Hound in March 2012 to congestive heart failure. We miss then both very much (DH still cries over his Luke). But Cora, the new pup, is quickly filling our home and our lives with laughter, smiles, fun and love.
  • meekadublin
    Options
    a 3 year old West Highland White Terrier, completely mad and adorable

261cit0.jpg
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    I live with 5 dogs and 4 cats.
    1 Rott - Bruno, my big baby
    1 Black Lab/Golden Retriever - Ronin, the most delicate and nimble dog I've ever met
    1 Pug - Jellybean, she's a bit "special"
    1 Boxer - Lola, she's has wicked separation anxiety and loves to wear t-shirts
    1 Min-Pin - Troubadour, our newest addition
    3 Himmies - Rex, Kota, and Pet-u
    and
    1 Black "barncat" - Pagen

Pics in my profile