My 30 DS Results - Sweeet Burn

Options

Replies

• cryswest57
    cryswest57 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 DS too. I'm on day 5. Did you do anything else? Did you eat clean or regular? I see a big difference by the way. :smile:
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 DS too. I'm on day 5. Did you do anything else? Did you eat clean or regular? I see a big difference by the way. :smile:
    Hi! Thank you! I try for the majority of my food to be unprocessed, but by no means consider myself a "clean" eater. I eat fast food sometimes, chips a few times a week, etc. I stayed within my calories usually. But the weight loss during the shred was not that big. It just tightens you up a lot!
  • MandyPhoe
    MandyPhoe Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I with every other person who said that your SO needs to get an eyetest/ glasses & etc.

Your 30DS results are phenomenal! Well done! Absolutely inspiring. I am trying to commit to do it everyday but I get too distracted with other workouts (like dance). Kudos to you! :)
  • Greciankoukla
    Greciankoukla Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I totally see a difference. You are getting tighter and toning up. Cool.
  • oahubeachgirl
    oahubeachgirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm on day 14 on 30 DS and hope my end results are close to yours!!
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That is exactly the type of results people want! Way to go!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job! Btw, my family doesn't see a change in me either...of course, they've seen me pretty much the same size my whole life. For those that don't know us, though, there's a big change!

Looking forward to your Ripped In 30 results....that's a good DVD to do right after 30 DS...

Ripped-In-30-Day30-results--1_zps0df2b730.jpg
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Great job! Btw, my family doesn't see a change in me either...of course, they've seen me pretty much the same size my whole life. For those that don't know us, though, there's a big change!

Looking forward to your Ripped In 30 results....that's a good DVD to do right after 30 DS...

Wow, you look AMAZING! HUGE change!
    Yes, I'm starting week 3 tomorrow - I think I will do it twice in a row (the whole thing) because I'm doing a lot of the modified moves and can only use 5 lb weights on most exercises. SO it might be Ripped in 60 for me. Whatevs, I'll take it!
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I think I'm siding with hubby on this one. Am I the only one? I don't see a difference, but I'm sure you feel a lot better after completing it. I know I felt better after doing it.
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    I think I'm siding with hubby on this one. Am I the only one? I don't see a difference, but I'm sure you feel a lot better after completing it. I know I felt better after doing it.

That's a bit harsh ... especially as there clearly is a difference between the pics ... but each to their own ...
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I wonder if your husband is drinking the same hating kool aid mine is! Lol.
    Your waits is tiny! It looks cinched in. WTG!!!! Oh and your booty looks lifted. ;)
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options

Yah, you are the only one. She does feel better, and she's trying to improve. The rest of us see a difference because we know the effort she is putting forth.
  • ouleanna
    ouleanna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You can totally see the results!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    sheesh your hubby might want to get his eyes checked! WTG!
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    BIG difference! Way to go!!
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I think you look wonderful and I see an enormous difference especially from the side view in your thighs and tummy.
  • candieprayz
    candieprayz Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Wow, you look AMAZING! HUGE change!
    Yes, I'm starting week 3 tomorrow - I think I will do it twice in a row (the whole thing) because I'm doing a lot of the modified moves and can only use 5 lb weights on most exercises. SO it might be Ripped in 60 for me. Whatevs, I'll take it!

I agree! Its awesome to see before and after pictures on here. Physical transformation is my favorite thing about watching people losing weight and getting fit. I am doing the 30 day shred and I am stuck on level 1 because I am disabled and I can only do the moves in level 1 but I crank it up by doing level 1 for 45 minutes or a full 2 times. It might take me 60 days or 90 days or 120 lol but oh well, cause I got nothing but time! =) I also have to modify some moves either because I can not do the full exercise or because I have neighbors living beneath me so I have to respect them. Sucks living in a 3rd floor apartment! My husband and I took before pics a few weeks ago. I cant wait to take our after pics. I hope our results are just as amazing as the posts on here :wink:
  • roverdisc98
    roverdisc98 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You're husband is obviously blind to your faults! I can sooooo see a massive difference! Wtg

x2
  • krizti_denize
    krizti_denize Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! Great job :)
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Great job! I def see a difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!