31 lbs 'til Goal... I'm finaly seeing a change. Do You?

Options

Replies

• baybeeboo
    baybeeboo Posts: 65
    Options
    You look totally FABULOUS!

If I can ask, How did you get your belly so flat?! I started of at the same weight as you at your start weight and I am losing weight, but my belly is still there!
  • swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Options
    No Change??????? You look fantastic and about 20 years younger at least!!!!!!!! congratulations lady give yourself a huge pat on the back :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sheri555
    sheri555 Posts: 38
    Options
    As everyone else has stated, you look amazing. It can take a while for your brain to catch up with your progress, as far as being able to see the changes you've made. What's quite obvious to others, (and your weight loss is VERY obvious!) can be less obvious to you. I have the same problem. I am down 70lbs in 9 months, and sometimes when I look in the mirror, it's like, ummmmm... I look exactly the same to me. But the thing is, I don't FEEL the same. I can move a lot more easily. I can run. I can play on the floor with my daughter comfortably. The arthritis in my knees isn't quite so grindy and horrible. My back isn't always killing me. How we look is obviously important, most of us probably wouldn't be here if our looks didn't matter at all to us, but try to take stock of how you FEEL. Keep up the good work, you look fantastic, and my hope for you is that you feel it too!
  • bluebuggy1970
    bluebuggy1970 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep up the good work!
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly! That's just such good work.
  • debege
    debege Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment. I have found yet another person who has inspired me. Congrats and keep up the good work.
  • Fitkorry
    Fitkorry Posts: 29
    Options
    Amazing!!! Hats off to you!
  • disneyhereicome
    Options
    WOW.....126 lbs in 11 months. That's amazing. It's hard to change the inside as well but you'll get there. It's been such a short amount of time for such huge changes.
    My only concern though is your extreme low calories 500-1000 a day. I lost 100 lbs in a year once and before my mentality could even grasp it, I had gained it back and now here I sit at 226 lbs starting over.
    I don't mean to be a pooper but maybe while you're still losing you should start upping your calories slowly....say to 1200 and then to 1400. Yes, your weight loss will slow down, but I really think it will be more beneficial.....in my experience.
    You've done absolutely amazing......keep it up and keep looking forward!!

Leah
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    TOTAL transformation, you should be soooo proud!
  • dmanning0819
    dmanning0819 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! AMAZING!!!
  • crystalpotts
    crystalpotts Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! WAY TO GO!!!
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    As everyone else has stated, you look amazing. It can take a while for your brain to catch up with your progress, as far as being able to see the changes you've made. What's quite obvious to others, (and your weight loss is VERY obvious!) can be less obvious to you. I have the same problem. I am down 70lbs in 9 months, and sometimes when I look in the mirror, it's like, ummmmm... I look exactly the same to me. But the thing is, I don't FEEL the same. I can move a lot more easily. I can run. I can play on the floor with my daughter comfortably. The arthritis in my knees isn't quite so grindy and horrible. My back isn't always killing me. How we look is obviously important, most of us probably wouldn't be here if our looks didn't matter at all to us, but try to take stock of how you FEEL. Keep up the good work, you look fantastic, and my hope for you is that you feel it too!

Thanks for that. And you are right...I FEEL tons better!
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You look totally FABULOUS!

If I can ask, How did you get your belly so flat?! I started of at the same weight as you at your start weight and I am losing weight, but my belly is still there!

Well that is really an optical illusion...LOL see the Pic below for a side view...

DSCN4783_zpsf6ce94ff.jpg

See the lower belly overhang. I look smaller straight on. But I am working on my tummy using kettlebells most recently. I have seen tons of people on this sight who have really changed their body composition with weight training. Something I am implementing is Les Miles BodyPump usually once a week, but also kettlebells most recently. I am hoping to see more results in the dimples and soft skin. It has been a short time and My skin is still shrinking. I have heard from others at my starting weight that can ake up to 3 years, so I still have plenty of time.
  • SheriJar
    SheriJar Posts: 2
    Options
    PHENOMENAL! Of course I see a difference, but I know how you feel. I started at 305 and have lost over 50 pounds so far. I can't tell and no one else can either because I am losing so slowly. You are so inspiring to me!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    WOW you've done fantastic. I bet your family's proud of you? You deserve all the praise, enjoy it! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Nice job. You look fantastic.
  • ReneeDittmar
    ReneeDittmar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job! Very inspiring!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    oh wow! yes, i can so see a difference!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look fantastic!!!!!

Such a huge transformation in less than a year, you barely look like the same person anymore!

Congrats, keep up the great work. You deserve to be happy!! And hopefully soon you will see your amazing progress just like the rest of us do. :flowerforyou:
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Amazing dedication and awesome inspiration!!! Stellar transformation :) Btw your son is a splitting image of you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!