Has Anyone Succesfully Eliminated Cellulite?

Options

Replies

• cald0nia
    cald0nia Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • vcancel
    vcancel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Nivea Q10 Body Firming Lotion. It comes in a big pump bottle. In two weeks you should see a difference. I swear by this stuff.

:heart:

I shall sure try that

I really wouldn't waste your money. It will improve the appearance of your skin, which may make the cellulite less obvious but any inexpensive moisturiser will do that. As others have said, the only way to possibly reduce cellulite is from the inside. Nothing you apply to your skin will affect the fat under it.
    Kinda rude response. The point is too make it appear better until I lose the fat plus have healthier looking skin. Every time. recommend this to someone, they are thrilled with the results. And I do not agree that any inexpensive moisturizer will do that, this is an affordable moisturizer and it works very well. You don't want to use it, don't use it but don't deny other peoples suggestions for things that might work for others.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Nivea Q10 Body Firming Lotion. It comes in a big pump bottle. In two weeks you should see a difference. I swear by this stuff.

I shall sure try that

I really wouldn't waste your money. It will improve the appearance of your skin, which may make the cellulite less obvious but any inexpensive moisturiser will do that. As others have said, the only way to possibly reduce cellulite is from the inside. Nothing you apply to your skin will affect the fat under it.
    Kinda rude response. The point is too make it appear better until I lose the fat plus have healthier looking skin. Every time. recommend this to someone, they are thrilled with the results. And I do not agree that any inexpensive moisturizer will do that, this is an affordable moisturizer and it works very well. You don't want to use it, don't use it but don't deny other peoples suggestions for things that might work for others.

There was nothing rude in that response. Just facts.
  • Ribba
    Ribba Posts: 31
    Options
    Nope and neither have these women:

Pippa Middleton
    pippa-middleton-cellulite_-_1.jpg?w=400

Beyonce
    beyonce-cellulite.jpg?w=397

Petra Nemcova
    petra-nemcova-cellulite.jpg?w=328

Christina Aguilera
    christina-aguilera-cellulite.jpg?w=371

Alicia Keys
    alicia-keys-cellulite.jpg?w=400

Jennifer Lopez
    jennifer-lopez-cellulite.jpg?w=400

Lagy Gaga
    lady-gaga-cellulite.jpg?w=400

Maria Menounos
    maria-menounos-cellulite.jpg?w=400

Eva Longoria
    eva-longoria-bikini-cellulite_-_1.jpg?w=400

Halle Berry
    halle-berry-bikini-cellulite.jpg?w=400

Sarah Hyland
    sarah-hyland-bikini-cellulite.jpg?w=400

Serena Williams
    serena-williams-bikini-cellulite.jpg?w=400

The only thing that completely eliminates cellulite is a computer.

I tried to use a computer to remove my cellulite but it didn't work
  • Ribba
    Ribba Posts: 31
    Options
    Have you tried the Vibration machine? 10-minutes a day. My sister bought one and she sure looks good.

she looks good or happy?
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    Have you tried the Vibration machine? 10-minutes a day. My sister bought one and she sure looks good.

she looks good or happy?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

she looks good or happy?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:

For Ribba:

tumblr_m8zn716yBw1rn6992.gif
  • vcancel
    Options

I shall sure try that

Your opinion.

That said, I made a suggestion that works great for me and someone comes and tells the person I'm talking to not to waste their money. Why is is a waste? Am I not supposed to want firmer looking, more attractive, less noticeable cellulite? Or am I supposed to wait until I lose 62 more pounds and hope for the best? No. I deserve to look better now so I will use it now. Not to mention, you don't think the person I suggested it to already doesn't buy moisturizer? They couldn't switch brands and maybe be happier? Why does everything always have to be all or nothing? Geez!

Don't downplay my suggestions because you don't agree. And don't get involved if you weren't already.

It's a public forum and I have every right to speak.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

I shall sure try that

Your opinion.

That said, I made a suggestion that works great for me and someone comes and tells the person I'm talking to not to waste their money. Why is is a waste? Am I not supposed to want firmer looking, more attractive, less noticeable cellulite? Or am I supposed to wait until I lose 62 more pounds and hope for the best? No. I deserve to look better now so I will use it now. Not to mention, you don't think the person I suggested it to already doesn't buy moisturizer? They couldn't switch brands and maybe be happier? Why does everything always have to be all or nothing? Geez!

Don't downplay my suggestions because you don't agree. And don't get involved if you weren't already.

1) They have every right to disagree with you
    2) You weren't involved already at the get go either - only the op, are you actually saying if you don't comment in the first two or three posts you have no right to join in the discussion?
    3) yes its a public forum - and they have the right to speak too - without being accused of being rude.
  • vcancel
    Options

I shall sure try that

Your opinion.

2) You weren't involved already at the get go either - only the op, are you actually saying if you don't comment in the first two or three posts you have no right to join in the discussion?
    3) yes its a public forum - and they have the right to speak too - without being accused of being rude.

Are you still talking?

She asked for suggestions, I made one.

No need to slam it.
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    Doing squat and lunges has helped a lot....I have noticed that my Cellulite appears and disappears. It appears when I lose and gain, lose and gain... It goes away by itself when I am at a stable weight.
  • vcancel
    Options
    Doing squat and lunges has helped a lot....I have noticed that my Cellulite appears and disappears. It appears when I lose and gain, lose and gain... It goes away by itself when I am at a stable weight.

It gets worse each time it comes back too... if I had only know that the first time I let myself gain weight... LOL
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Are you still talking?

No need to slam it.

Now, that was rude.

And I didn't slam your suggestion. I didn't even comment on it - though I agree with the person you called rude that any moisturiser used regularly will do the same job.

you have a nice day now.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3", 40 yrs old. 13 yrs ago I was fit, firm 112 lbs, ran 4 times a week, did weights twice. I was slim, toned, and yet the cellulite hung on. I am 8 lbs heavier now, the cellulite more apparent, but no more stressful to me than my stretchmarks. Both are obviously something I can't change. I'm really not willing to change my eating/workout habits to the drastic measures it would take to rid myself of the cellulite.

If you are fit, and healthy, be happy! Cellulite is a small thing.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have a little cellulite, but nothing compared to what it used to be, I'm quite comfortable wearing short shorts, I used to never even show off my knees (yip it was down to my knees!)

The biggest changes have been over the last 4 months since adding strength training into my routine. I'd definitely recommend that.

In the end I expect I'll still have some cellulite, but I already have less than lots of the 18 year girls at uni who've never been an ounce over weight (I'm 8 years older, a mum and only just recently reached a healthy weight for the first time since I was 7/8!!)
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I don't know if there's any truth to it, but when I was researching foam rollers, I came across claims that using one helps diminish the appearance of cellulite. I purchased a foam roller for my muscles, so if it reduces cellulite in the process it's just an added bonus. :wink:
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    cellulite goes away from working out faster than diet imo.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Love those pic's!!!!!
  • 25toGoal
    25toGoal Posts: 3
    Options

I can attest to this. If you have DEEP crater dimples they're obviously not going to disappear from lotion, but it really improves the appearance. I use it along with dry skin brushing.

In the long term, diet and exercise have helped tremendously. To say "you've got it and now you're stuck with it" simply isn't true.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I shall sure try that

Your opinion.

Are you still talking?

No need to slam it.

Wow.